Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Issy&Ozzy's New Gen Build-Living areas, Splashback..& baby?!

Page 29 of 31
Congrats on moving in. Everything looks amazing Issy! You have done a lot in a short space of time, very organised!

Our building journey
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=77582
Can I ask what colour you painted your inside walls looks amazing

Issy! Those floor tiles! Soooooooooo shiny! Congrats on moving in, it must be so exciting even though there is stuff to do (I can't wait!)
Hey guys,

Just wanted to update some of the stuff that's been happening.. Sorry I haven't update but I think that's how it's gonna be now.. When not much has change, there's not much to update haha!

Anyways one week plus in and the front yard is cleared! Thank goodness for that! Looking at it everyday stressed me out so much! To get it done, was gonna cost me $500+ but we are so blessed to have good neighbours.. They let us borrow their tools and the SS gave assistance in clearing the broken tiles and walla.. the front yard has been a cleared!!!

Here's a before and after shot..

Pile of mess left by tiler

Moving in day..

One week later.. Finish Sunday 01/11/2015

I know it looks like it's just Ozzy that's doing it but I swear I helped too.. I take better photos than he does haha!

Also we got our side gate installed on the weekend too! So stoked, the boys did a good job on it! Measured and quote Monday and installed couple days later!

Simple woodland grey, with latch!

There's no sign of our splash back being installed before my birthday but it was wishful thinking..

I can't wait til it's done, cos when that's done, that's us done for this year.. December we have our holiday(s)
We plan to start landscaping.. Next year.. In Feb haha! I will still be on here though to catch up on my homeone friends

IssyandOzzy
IssyandOzzy it looks BEAUTIFUL! I love the glazed doors and your red carpet and hallway. The paint colour is really lovely too - looking forward to see the splashback pictures. Where are you planning to get the washing line from? Bunnings seem to have some that doesn't seem excessively expensive!

Hey mal!

Yerh Bunnings! I'm not sure yet.. Maybe Aussie Clothes Line website cod they end up doing it it's a little bit more.. I dunno about DIY anymore cos after the water pipe incident I'm not keen to do anything myself anymore haha!

IssyandOzzy
Hey guys,

Just wanted to update some of the stuff that's been happening.. Sorry I haven't update but I think that's how it's gonna be now.. When not much has change, there's not much to update haha!

Anyways one week plus in and the front yard is cleared! Thank goodness for that! Looking at it everyday stressed me out so much! To get it done, was gonna cost me $500+ but we are so blessed to have good neighbours.. They let us borrow their tools and the SS gave assistance in clearing the broken tiles and walla.. the front yard has been a cleared!!!

Moving in day..

I know it looks like it's just Ozzy that's doing it but I swear I helped too.. I take better photos than he does haha!

Also we got our side gate installed on the weekend too! So stoked, the boys did a good job on it! Measured and quote Monday and installed couple days later!

There's no sign of our splash back being installed before my birthday but it was wishful thinking..

I can't wait til it's done, cos when that's done, that's us done for this year.. December we have our holiday(s)
We plan to start landscaping.. Next year.. In Feb haha! I will still be on here though to catch up on my homeone friends

IssyandOzzy

First Build, Commodore Homes, Honeywood, Wandi.
viewtopic.php?t=77170
Our Honeywood Build
IssyandOzzy
Hey guys,

Moving in day..

IssyandOzzy

First Build, Commodore Homes, Honeywood, Wandi.
viewtopic.php?t=77170

Yerh we did OHB! But we want fake grass and we have to extend the paving.. So abut of savings needed lols! Need to save for holidays atm

IssyandOzzy
Your house looks amazing Issy! Random question, how are you liking your fridge? We're looking at the same one, as well as a Samsung one and dont know which to choose.

Our First Build

/viewtopic.php?t=79716
OMG Issy that looks like very hard work - well done you two
Well done! Looks fabulous!
lisacottrell
Looks great Issy could you let me know who you got your side gate through? Glad everything is going well for you now you are in, hope you have a great holiday!

Hey Lisa! Pm you

IssyandOzzy
Your house looks amazing Issy! Random question, how are you liking your fridge? We're looking at the same one, as well as a Samsung one and dont know which to choose.

Our First Build

/viewtopic.php?t=79716

Hey SJ,

I am loving it! I like the Samsung too! TBh I'm kind of a brand snob lols, I've pretty much got lg everything and that's why we got this fridge, my favourite is obvi the water dispenser! But you need to change filters every 6 months! The boys think it's worth every penny! I also still have a fridge outdoor too.. Didn't wanna through the old one, so we're using it for snacks and whatnot!

IssyandOzzy
OMG Issy that looks like very hard work - well done you two

Lols mal! Not really but I was sore in weird places for a couple days! We might be doing abit more diy, so stay tuned ;P I thought move in and that's it but landscaping is another thing that I totally forgot about and underestimated!

IssyandOzzy
Everything looks great hun! And so many similarities to ours.
Im sure i know the answer to this but have so much on my mind i can't remember..
What is the name of the light colour inside? x

Im sure i know the answer to this but have so much on my mind i can't remember..

DC I've pm you

IssyandOzzy

DC I've pm you

IssyandOzzy

So it's been a couple of weeks since I've been on here. I have had such a big first couple of weeks in November cos my siblings and I all have our birthdays really close together. My sister and I on 7th and brother on 15th, so busy busy busy!

Anyways our last hurdle for the year is over, Splashback is IN!!! It's been a long time coming, sorry for all the mess, just a typical household really haha! Enjoy

Before, with more clutter then ever!!

After.. Less clutter

Living area, I've left the tag on the couch cos were sorting out with the company and may return it.

Dining area, sorry about the tissue box haha!

Our open area! Sorry about the lighting took this picture in the weekend when it was super hot and we didn't open any of the blinds!

Also this is will be our newest addition to the family, she's still a baby but we hope she enjoys the home as much as we do
hope she's not naughty, gonna kitty proof the house that's for sure haha! 2 more months to go

IssyandOzzy

So it's been a couple of weeks since I've been on here. I have had such a big first couple of weeks in November cos my siblings and I all have our birthdays really close together. My sister and I on 7th and brother on 15th, so busy busy busy!

Anyways our last hurdle for the year is over, Splashback is IN!!! It's been a long time coming, sorry for all the mess, just a typical household really haha! Enjoy

Before, with more clutter then ever!!

After.. Less clutter

Living area, I've left the tag on the couch cos were sorting out with the company and may return it.

Dining area, sorry about the tissue box haha!

Our open area! Sorry about the lighting took this picture in the weekend when it was super hot and we didn't open any of the blinds!

Also this is will be our newest addition to the family, she's still a baby but we hope she enjoys the home as much as we do
hope she's not naughty, gonna kitty proof the house that's for sure haha! 2 more months to go

IssyandOzzy
24/09/2023
Affordable Living Homes want more $$

Building A New House

I would be wary. Is you site demilished but nothing else done? Sounds like liquidity problems to me. Our builder did the same. Got hundreds of thousands of dollars of…

25/09/2023
Epoxy floors in living area

General Discussion

That would be great -Thank you.

15/11/2023
Kitchen living Dining

General Discussion

Can anyone suggest a house layout where the kitchen-dining - living runs the length across the rear of the house left to right where our best view will be we…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum