Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Fairmont Home builders - South Australia

Page 22 of 22
When they do the soil report do they tell you where they plan to put the septic tank? Ive got a bit of an odd shaped block and just wanna make sure they dont put it somewhere stupid which ive heard from many other people they have done.
Soo went into Direct Interiors yesterday, and have to say im pretty disappointed.
I was looking forward to being dazzled by all the latest items, but the room for Fairmont was pretty average..
Am I missing something? There was literally only 1 sink on display in there.

Does anyone know if you can upgrade from laminate benchtops to stone at selections? Or does it need to be in the contract?
The stuff in the Fairmont room is just what's standard. You can upgrade to anything else in the main showroom. You can upgrade to stone at the kitchens appointment.
Thankyou!
Hello im a new builder looking at signing a contract with fairmont homes.

Can anyone give me some tips on what to make sure is definitely included in my contract quote and what can become extra costs and variations through the build ?
Thank you !
Related
15/02/2024
Building Inspector recommendation in South Australia?

Building A New House

Adam Baines Grad Cert Bldg Surv / Grad Dip Bldg Surv / MSAAPA Accredited Building Professional APB20210035 Builders Lic 183023 Pest Control Lic 84868 Ph 0412202336 PO…

9/08/2023
Suggest a modular home builder south of Port Macquarie

Building A New House

Well these guys are not looking good... I sent them a written enquiry last week and they have not yet replied. If they cannot respond to a simple…

23/05/2023
Soundproofing regulations in Australia

General Discussion

If you don't want to annoy the neighbours then simply get yourself some good head phones. For me the sound is much better using headphones. The NCC (National Construction…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum