Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Summit build in the South West - THE dining table!!

Page 88 of 89
Ourmansion
Rache

SO much fun decorating! What are you thinking for your open shelves?

I am thinking some nice simple flowers at the moment but haven't found them yet, let's see what I find as we go, that can change, lol.

Our building journey
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=77582

That sounds lovely. Adairs has some gorgeous little plants and flowers at the moment...love that shop! Bought these for my shelves recently..

Ourmansion
Rache

SO much fun decorating! What are you thinking for your open shelves?

I am thinking some nice simple flowers at the moment but haven't found them yet, let's see what I find as we go, that can change,

Hi trix. Yeah with you there!! Thanks! Are you loving your gorgeous home?

I found this stunning table today for half the price of what i have been quoted to get an industrial style marri slab table made?! Gonna go for it i reckon. So funky! What do you think guys?

LOOOOOVE IT!!

It is exactly what I would look for ... Where did you find it
fizzed
LOOOOOVE IT!!

It is exactly what I would look for ... Where did you find it

Thanks fizzed! Me too! Its at dankz furniture in Bunbury. I think they have stores in Perth too.
Love the dining table rache!
Thanks belzey!

absolutely gorgeous!!! 😍

Wow wow wow jealous much!!!
That table is perfect, so different too.
asha
absolutely gorgeous!!! 😍

Hey asha! Hows things with your stunning home?! Glad you like the table. ..thanks!
AKB
Wow wow wow jealous much!!!

Haha! Its pretty cool hey AKB!! Thanks heaps!
MnT
That table is perfect, so different too.

Hi there MnT! Thankyou...its taken a year to find! Very happy!
That table is GORGEOUS Rache, will look so amazing in your beautiful home
kellie_87
That table is GORGEOUS Rache, will look so amazing in your beautiful home

Thanks Kel! Sorry I have been MIA for a while and missed your post! I will post pics in a couple of months when i have both the table and chairs to show you guys. So looking forward to putting my completed kitchen in the Show me your kitchen thread!!
Love, love, love that table! Glad I live close to Bunbury...I think Dankz is getting a visit from me in the future.
nelleebellee
Love, love, love that table! Glad I live close to Bunbury...I think Dankz is getting a visit from me in the future.

Thanks nelleebellee! I highly recommend Kuka and Acquire while you are in shopping mode in Bunbury!!
All my favourites and freedom opens next month which I am super excited about. Hey rache xx
belzey
All my favourites and freedom opens next month which I am super excited about. Hey rache xx

What ????? Freedom - woohoo! I am so outta the loop!
Related
5/02/2024
Decking & Span Table

Outdoor Living

Hi, Really struggling to find some consistency amongst Span Tables, can anyone help…

15/11/2023
Kitchen living Dining

General Discussion

Can anyone suggest a house layout where the kitchen-dining - living runs the length across the rear of the house left to right where our best view will be we…

26/04/2024
Looking for designs which have a void in the living/dining

Building A New House

Hello all, bought a block of land and would like to find designs now. We want a void over the living/dining room. We’re looking at Savoy 32 from Eden Brae, are there any…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum