Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Plantation / Henley build timeframes?

Page 1 of 1
Hi all

After a long wait Plantation are about to start on site! We are building the Trinity (two storey) on the north side of Brisbane and wondering who else has built a two storey with Plantation / Henley and how long it took?
Also rough times each stage took? Would love to hear your experiences. So excited for them to start!
Well we are just in the beginning stages, just started with land cut/fill & slabbing
but they said 5-6.5 months for a sahara Q2 (2 storey).
so should be about that same timeframe i hope?
Hi poohbear

Thanks for your reply!
Yeah we were told about 5 months but we were hoping to be in by Christmas ... I think it's a small chance!
We also loved the Sahara - great choice!
We are building the Allegra Q2 in Melbourne and we were told it will take 5-6 months if you don't encounter issues along the way.
[emmakay]
Hi poohbear

Thanks for your reply!
Yeah we were told about 5 months but we were hoping to be in by Christmas ... I think it's a small chance!
We also loved the Sahara - great choice!

Move in by Christmas would be nice
We found most of the delay is at the start - not after the build has started.

So things should move ok. Ours was over Christmas - so did mean a stoppage then. We were in on time - they should be able to give you a rough idea. AND - under budget !
Awesome, great to hear good feedback! Yeah we have had a lot of delays in the lead up time.. Hopefully all goes smoothly and quickly now
Related
16/04/2024
Henley Homes

Building A New House

Hi, If you give a set of criteria as to what means 'good' to you, it'll give others prompts to respond. We considered Henley early on but there were two factors that…

21/02/2024
Fixed Price build Contract Vs Project management build

Building A New House

Thank you so much everyone. This all makes a lot of sense. I guess when you talk to a builder who butters up everything to look very polished, you get to start believing…

25/05/2023
Knockdown build in Heidelberg area - recommendations please

Building A New House

Hi We have finally decided to complete a KDR on our corner plot in NE Melbourne suburbs. Given its a corner plot approx. 400 sqm just a standard design may not fit the…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum