Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Statesman Adelaide MkII Alfresco - Barossa

Page 2 of 2
Ohhhh gorgeous choices

Love that Blue Gum floor... That is divine
_lucinda
Love your colour selections to match the stone front. It's going to look wonderful.

Thank you so much, Lucinda.

deluxes
Ohhhh gorgeous choices

Love that Blue Gum floor... That is divine

I love it too, we are so stoked. The price for the engineered timber was pretty much on par with the quote the builders gave us for laminate.
Looks good, that is the street we built on, ours is the house with the for sale(sold) sign lol.
hachy
Looks good, that is the street we built on, ours is the house with the for sale(sold) sign lol.

Thanks hachy, and congratulations on your sale!
So my sources tell me we've almost got a road! That's the most concrete (ha, pun!) progress so far in the sense you can physically see it... though we're yet to get down there to check it out.

I'm daydreaming of landscaping and light fixtures and new kitchen appliances, but alas! It's nearing a calendar year since we signed the dotted line. Sigh.
A year, yikes. Well least something is progressing
Good to see roads are finally on their way.
Have the paint suppliers changed again?
I noticed you have selected from dulux, we had taubmans but they hadn't changed much longer before that from solver.
TomCat
(:| A year, yikes. Well least something is progressing

Slowly but surely, or at least that's what I'm telling myself!
hachy
Good to see roads are finally on their way.
Have the paint suppliers changed again?
I noticed you have selected from dulux, we had taubmans but they hadn't changed much longer before that from solver.

Statesman/Hickinbotham's paint supplier is still Taubmans, but I'm lucky enough to have a close relative who will paint for me (hence the mix of brands).
How's things progressing (are they?) I'm beginning to believe that our joint wont be starting before Christmas at all. Slow process eh
TomCat
How's things progressing (are they?) I'm beginning to believe that our joint wont be starting before Christmas at all. Slow process eh

Last time I visited, the road was completed and the land levelled. Not a lot but it's a start!
Ha, yes more action than us over the past six weeks (zippo)
... still nothing.
Hmmm, been wondering about that
Hi there,
How is your build going? We are hoping to build with Statesman too - in Sheidow Park.
Related
27/06/2023
Alfresco pitch

Building A New House

Hello! I've alfresco pitch of 3 degrees sitting just below the highlight window. Need advice on below: 1. Will the 3 degree pitch be ok to drain the rain water? The roof…

2/02/2024
Combining Alfresco with the family room

Renovation + Home Improvement

Hi everyone, Newbie renovator here, after some advice for combining our family room in the picture and the alfresco and make a larger family room. There is a flush sill…

14/04/2024
White based tiles for both Indoor living & Outdoor Alfresco

Building A New House

thanks. the above one is white Mat tiles and have gripness so going for this Mat tiles for both indoor and outdoor. Beaumont told it can be used in both indoor and…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum