Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

First home - REDINK - time for some PHOTOS!!!

Page 6 of 6
Hey nish, so sorry to hear that's it not been a smooth ride. I can relate unfortunately, we had trouble with our tiling too. Have noticed a few more issues with tiles since we moved in and it's already on our 6 months inspection list. Good luck on Wednesday I hope the PCI goes well and the list is short and you get keys very soon!!!!
Yep I'm with ardie, I'm sorry to hear it hasn't gone too well. I hope the PCI goes well and that you can enjoy your house when you move in!
ardie514
Hey nish, so sorry to hear that's it not been a smooth ride. I can relate unfortunately, we had trouble with our tiling too. Have noticed a few more issues with tiles since we moved in and it's already on our 6 months inspection list. Good luck on Wednesday I hope the PCI goes well and the list is short and you get keys very soon!!!!

MalSannie
Yep I'm with ardie, I'm sorry to hear it hasn't gone too well. I hope the PCI goes well and that you can enjoy your house when you move in!

Thanks Ardie and Malsannie,

The PCI went well, just few minor defects mainly the cornic cracking and some dents on the doors, the major one which i picked it up just the day before PCI was the ensuite window which is suppose to be sliding but instead they have it fixed window. One socket was also missing in study room.

Oh and guess what someone has helped themselves with our left over pavers which we shifted at the back of our garage and now they are all gone!!!!

It has taken soooo long that now all we want is the KEYS.
Here are some photos... I will start with kitchen coz am totally in LOVE with my kitchen....

Walkway

Master bedroom

Ensuite

Powder room

Laundry

Bathroom

Corner tub
Wow amazing home!
Wow Nish your house looks FANTASTIC! I LOVE your kitchen the natural stone is to die for and it was absolutely the right choice to use the same colour as the splashback. Wow

Also love your wet area floor tiles and the master windows - what a lovely idea! You are going to live in a stunning house - really glad to hear PCI went well (and I am really happy to see my loos too hehe)
Wow, how did I miss this update nish. Your house looks incredible. That kitchen is stunning and I'm jealous of that spa bath. Didn't even know it was an option. Hope you've got keys now and are getting ready to move in.
Related
19/04/2024
First time build: Custom narrow riverside home in WA

Building A New House

So it looks like we finally have some movement on site! Definitely later than expected, but I'll take any progress at this point. I'll drop by over the weekend to get…

6/10/2023
First time building.

General Discussion

Can anyone give me any onfo on New Homes WA? Good or bad, hopefully good just need to know if my choice was good or not? Thanks ❤️

25/04/2024
Owner Builder : Need some help

Owner Builder Forum

Hi VK, Think it's worth investing time in an Owner Builder course to equip you with basic knowledge on Australian Building Industry and its regulations. Also, I suggest…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum