Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Building the Cleo two story with Simonds SA - Lock up

Page 32 of 33
Super Amart
it's really solid and heavy to!

Hi, your house looks great!

Could you please let me know the name of the external colour selection including roof tiles and brick.

Thanks
faul0038
Hi, your house looks great!

Could you please let me know the name of the external colour selection including roof tiles and brick.

Thanks

Thankyou! Our bricks are called canyon & I believe window seals ect are woodland grey. Unsure of roof tiles but I can look back over our selections paperwork and let you know

Wow oh wow! What a beautiful house and garden.
aloenyx

Thankyou! Its taken awhile but slowly getting there.. can't wait until it's all done & we can enjoy it.

Thought I'd drop in some pictures of inside.. not great but it's getting there

Pool room

Entrance

Main lounge, excuse partners stuff everywhere

Main bedroom

Daughters lounge

Kitchen

Dining

Few other rooms I don't have pictures of yet!

aloenyx

Thanks
I wouldn't mind hiring an interior decorator but my partner won't let me haha

Your house is amazing Cleo!
I don't think there is a part I don't like.

Hi Cleo, amazing house! where do you get the orchids in your hallway?

Thankyou everyone
we are happy with how it's coming along!
The orchids were a gift from my work, they were just from our local florist here in SA. I'm sure other florists would stock them to

Thanks Cleo, if you could dig up the tiles info that would be great
faul0038
Thanks Cleo, if you could dig up the tiles info that would be great

Here is our selections sheet with all colours & external materials!

Cleo5117
Hey Guys,
Popped in to check out everyone's threads & thought I'd drop some photos in here to while I'm here

Everything pushing along and our list of things to do is getting smaller.. woohoo!
We had a pool installed just over a week ago so that's yet to get fencing & concreting.
Gardens are starting to green up.
Will try post some inside pictures tomorrow if I remember

Hope everyone's had an awesome Christmas & even better new year

Oh my! that outdoor area that you guys have created is soooo good. Would you mind sharing how much did it cost you guys to build that outdoor area?

Thank you
danevechild
Cleo5117
Hey Guys,
Popped in to check out everyone's threads & thought I'd drop some photos in here to while I'm here

Everything pushing along and our list of things to do is getting smaller.. woohoo!
We had a pool installed just over a week ago so that's yet to get fencing & concreting.

Oh my! that outdoor area that you guys have created is soooo good. Would you mind sharing how much did it cost you guys to build that outdoor area?

Thank you

As I'm the actual structure itself or everything we've done out there?

Cleo5117
danevechild
Cleo5117
Hey Guys,

Thank you

As I'm the actual structure itself or everything we've done out there?

The structure itself. We are building Bolton with Simonds home and decide not to go with them as they wanted 8k more for the alfresco. *crazy price!*
We paid $14k from memory which is the cool deck style, my partner put it up and our electrician did the downlighting at the same time. We did upgrade the gutters to a better profile look. The pillars and walls are seperate again & we did that ourselves with blue board!
the only think we haven't done ourselves throughout the establishing is concreting.

Cleo5117
We paid $14k from memory which is the cool deck style, my partner put it up and our electrician did the downlighting at the same time. We did upgrade the gutters to a better profile look. The pillars and walls are seperate again & we did that ourselves with blue board!
the only think we haven't done ourselves throughout the establishing is concreting.

Worth that money i think! The Alfresco we were suggested were just the concrete flooring instead of dirt. Not sure if that worth 8k! Well done! it look sooooo good!!!
Thankyou
everything is so much much money.. by the end I was saying to my partner really? $200 for a container of screws?
ours is concrete floor but I want to get it polished as I can't decide on a tile to lay.
Best of luck with your build, it can be good fun at times

Our Avalon had a small alfresco included (4m x 4m) but we added double that size again (4m x 8m) on the house slab and it was only $13k. Now we have 48sqm alfresco. We thought that was good value
You did an awesome job Cleo!

Ours is 73sqm and a b*tch to keep clean. Haha! Yours is still a really good size, unfortunately with such big blocks everything has to be big or it looks silly!

Related
20/12/2023
Theft and Vandalism at lock up stage

General Discussion

sure. its the builders problem.

28/06/2023
Second story extension on steel frame house

Renovation + Home Improvement

Hi, We have a single story MacDonald Jones house, on a waffle pod slab with steel frame. Are we able to build a second story extension? Other info is we are 900mm from…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum