Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Building with Wisdom Homes

Page 242 of 828
Kirst10
Very happy to have these in my lap!

** glass of bubbles with hubby last night back at mums to celebrate after a loooong day!

Hurrah! So glad you go your handover but I cannot believe they put in a different carpet and thought you wouldn't notice.

Fingers crossed for a thorough but speedy tiled next week so you can start moving in.

Kirst10
MrsLlamas2016

This is the Rosewood stain for anyone interested and still at colours stage.,

Building Majestic 40 - wisdom homes

Are u happy with it mrsllamas? It doesn't look to bad does it? I've really gotten used to ours but do with hat out handle was put on after the door had been stained like yours will be. Few little splats on it (fussy, i know!)

Yes all looks fine so far but honestly haven't looked at it that closely! Congrats on handover
hopefully not too many fixes needed!!!

Kirst10

** glass of bubbles with hubby last night back at mums to celebrate after a loooong day!

Love this!!

Hurrah! So glad you go your handover but I cannot believe they put in a different carpet and thought you wouldn't notice.

Fingers crossed for a thorough but speedy tiled next week so you can start moving in.

[/quote]

I know right?! So funny! Tiles delivered today, meeting tiler in the morning. It's all happening.

Kirst10

Congrats on the handover.
Hopefully it's a smooth ride for the tiling so you can begin to enjoy your new house.
Kirst10

Wow congratulations!!!

Progress my lot this week... We have a level plot and a toilet too
yeahhhhh!!

gfernz
yeahhhhh!!

Yaaaaaay!!!! Congrats on starting! Haha we literally have both extremes of the build on the forum tonight! That is one flat block! (I didn't think they actually existed! HahaHaha)

MrsLlamas2016
gfernz
yeahhhhh!!

Yaaaaaay!!!! Congrats on starting! Haha we literally have both extremes of the build on the forum tonight! That is one flat block! (I didn't think they actually existed! HahaHaha)

Thank you
. Yeah it's great to see the people finishing here and all seem to be happy with their build....I'm so happy it's finally starting.. yet to receive a call from SS. Yes it looks quite flat, but I can assure u they still have some cut and fill to do....

Kirst10

Wow. Congrats!! Finally the day has come. Bet this will get rid of your stress.

gfernz
yeahhhhh!!

I love how clean blocks look when they're freshly cut ready to go. Shame they don't hand them over looking like that at the end!

Looks like you're the last one to start, should mean by the time you move in you won't have to put up with any construction around you.

Looking forward to seeing a slab photo real soon

gfernz
yeahhhhh!!

Congrats on the start.
Sit back and enjoy the construction process.....
Kirst10

Congrats Kirst!
gfernz
yeahhhhh!!

Yay

Kirst10

Congrats kirst10!!
You do realise you now have us all on tenterhooks waiting for more photos. No pressure

Congrats Krist10 and gfernz.
I have only just started to check these threads again.

I have signed the contract and done with day 2 appointments last week. Yet to sign the variation.

Will be building Ambassador 36.
Can't wait to start.

Congrats and enjoy your new house...

So what's Wisdom gift nowadays on handover, after we have paid them a few hundred grand? haha
I had a spare hour or so today so popped down to see some of the newly opened display homes at Calderwood Valley (as I live close by) and I can gladly say that I am still very happy that we chose Wisdom.

We had a look at approx 10 houses from other builders and I was very underwhelmed by them and for "display homes" some of the quality was surprisingly poor.

Wisdom have a couple of homes being built there but there are not quite finished as yet.
rocchet - here's a pic of our neighbours surfmist garage door! Apologies for the fence in the way, I took it from my car

Pretty stoked to turn up on a Saturday (with my parents it tow to show them the outside) to find a team of 6 tilers working their butts off in our wet areas!! Still a bit of grouting to go but they are damn fast!!!

Stoked with the outcome so far, can't wait to see the rooms take shape even more!!

Related
29/06/2023
Wisdom Homes- VARIATIONS taking more then 7 weeks!!!

Building A New House

Can someone please offer some advice? Im DESPERATE. Because I'm completely and utterly exhausted. How long are variations taking with other companies at the moment? We…

28/11/2023
Wisdom Homes - Construction Delays is it worth the hassle?

Building A New House

In fairness nobody gave a crap about the ACCC and the gag clauses continued in the pro forma templates of a few other builders after the ACCC took on Wisdom, and more…

25/02/2024
Wisdom Homes | Momentum Series

Building A New House

Hi Everyone, I am exploring builder in NSW and received a very tempting quote from Wisdom home for their momentum series. I just want to know experience of building…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum