Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Building with Wisdom Homes

Page 771 of 828
Some more

Really beautiful pictures!
Congratulations! You had time for the decorations too! Good taste!

quote="Manhattan52"]Here are some photos after our handover. All furniture is just put there and without any styling pieces at all. Upstairs sheer curtains won’t be here till late Jan as well as outdoor kitchens and a few other pieces. Everyone knows how awful I am at photos but here’s some from inside

[/quote]
Manhattan52
Some more

Wow! Looks amazing! Congrats
Manhattan52

Wow what a house! Congrats!
Manhattan52
Here are some photos after our handover. All furniture is just put there and without any styling pieces at all. Upstairs sheer curtains won’t be here till late Jan as well as outdoor kitchens and a few other pieces. Everyone knows how awful I am at photos but here’s some from inside

Hi Manhattan52, Wow, so so beautiful. You have made lots of beautiful choices. I guess it also comes with lots of $$$ too.

I’m expecting handover end of January. Driveway concrete was poured yesterday but still few landscaping work remaining. Main flooring done so just carpets upstairs remaining. Guess that will be completed in January. Then touch ups and yay PCI next but no dates confirmed yet.
Manhattan52
Some more

Gorgeous home. I love your styling taste!

Congrats to Wisdom for doing such a fabulous job delivering your dream
Manhattan52 Wow! Your house is beautiful. Congratulations!
Manhattan52 your home looks amazing! Such lovely choices and execution. I hope you're loving it!
Manhattan52 that's a beautiful house.
Hi all!

Our update is that we did not get an update this week. We did get assurances that all the issues found in the independent inspection report will be fixed. So hoping for quality like Manhattan 52 but on a smaller scale.

We are looking at a February handover date if everything goes according to schedule.

We received detailed quotes from W Landscapes recently. In general, everything was significantly more expensive than the provisional allowance and estimates from the initial site visits which was disappointing. Not by a small amount either. We were hoping to do the driveway if it was under the Provisional Allowance. Interestingly when the guy came out he said it is normally cheaper than the PA and not to worry. However for us, the result has not been there. I think he is going to relook at it for us.

Seasons Greetings everyone! And I hope your builds go smoothly.
Yara
Hi all!

Our update is that we did not get an update this week. We did get assurances that all the issues found in the independent inspection report will be fixed. So hoping for quality like Manhattan 52 but on a smaller scale.

We are looking at a February handover date if everything goes according to schedule.

We received detailed quotes from W Landscapes recently. In general, everything was significantly more expensive than the provisional allowance and estimates from the initial site visits which was disappointing. Not by a small amount either. We were hoping to do the driveway if it was under the Provisional Allowance. Interestingly when the guy came out he said it is normally cheaper than the PA and not to worry. However for us, the result has not been there. I think he is going to relook at it for us.

Seasons Greetings everyone! And I hope your builds go smoothly.

If you are prepared to wait a little for the landscaping go elsewhere. You will save a fortune.

Manhattan52

Very nice, congratulations. You must be so happy to be in before Xmas.

G'day Manhattan52.

Thanks for taking the time to share the lovely pictures of your home. Hopefully it provides others inspiration and guidance with their builds.

I see you utilised the slimline AC grills/vents. How have you found their performance?. I was excited to utilise these in my build, but recent hot days in some of the show homes where they also used slimline grills I noticed they were very noisy.

How have you found their noise?
I still think they look way nicer than the plastic squares.

I guess its function vs form debate here from what I've saw and heard recently.
BigD
G'day Manhattan52.

Thanks for taking the time to share the lovely pictures of your home. Hopefully it provides others inspiration and guidance with their builds.

I see you utilised the slimline AC grills/vents. How have you found their performance?. I was excited to utilise these in my build, but recent hot days in some of the show homes where they also used slimline grills I noticed they were very noisy.

How have you found their noise?
I still think they look way nicer than the plastic squares.

I guess its function vs form debate here from what I've saw and heard recently.

I don’t notice any noise. Have used them in previous projects - one is in northern QLD where the aircon pretty much runs 24/7 and don’t really notice anything. You do hear more air noise if that’s what you mean but doesn’t really bother me.

Personally I think they function better projecting air going across rather than down.!
@manhattan 52 can you let me know where did you source the void and staircase hanging lights, they look awesome.
kingofnowhere
@manhattan 52 can you let me know where did you source the void and staircase hanging lights, they look awesome.

All my lights are from Mondoluce. The staircase is Kepler Minor, Void is In the Wind and kitchen island is Linescapes.
Manhattan52
kingofnowhere

All my lights are from Mondoluce. The staircase is Kepler Minor, Void is In the Wind and kitchen island is Linescapes.

cool thanks, great selections everything looks amazing not just the lights
Manhattan52
Some more

Absolutely stunning, very nice taste, color schemas and all, congratulations this makes me anxious to see the day when we are moving to our brand new home.
Congratulations again and happy Christmas.
With the NSW water restrictions in place, it looks like all new pools need to have a cover.

Has anyone any experience with the in-ground or under cover type of covers that sit flush with the paving/decking so you can't see them as cover by a lid?
Related
29/06/2023
Wisdom Homes- VARIATIONS taking more then 7 weeks!!!

Building A New House

Can someone please offer some advice? Im DESPERATE. Because I'm completely and utterly exhausted. How long are variations taking with other companies at the moment? We…

28/11/2023
Wisdom Homes - Construction Delays is it worth the hassle?

Building A New House

In fairness nobody gave a crap about the ACCC and the gag clauses continued in the pro forma templates of a few other builders after the ACCC took on Wisdom, and more…

25/02/2024
Wisdom Homes | Momentum Series

Building A New House

Hi Everyone, I am exploring builder in NSW and received a very tempting quote from Wisdom home for their momentum series. I just want to know experience of building…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum