Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Building with Wisdom Homes

Page 722 of 828
ml117

Nice and beautiful. Is this Monte Carlo? What size?
Femstar
ml117

Nice and beautiful. Is this Monte Carlo? What size?

It's the manhattan. Started as a 44 ens, but made a few changes by removing one ensuite, adding the 3rd garage and the balconies.

ml117
"Pics removed"

Looking great!!! You must be happy!! How far along are you?
becks81
ml117
"Pics removed"

Looking great!!! You must be happy!! How far along are you?

Last few weeks the progress seems to have ramped up significantly. Slab was poured 28th Sep.

CS199
Did anyone get Sentinel to do their intercom setup. If so how much......is it worth getting or can I just them to wire it and install mine later

I don't think there was an option to just wire it when I asked. But you can try
Yara
CS199
Did anyone get Sentinel to do their intercom setup. If so how much......is it worth getting or can I just them to wire it and install mine later

Thanks, do you know what the cost is

I am guessing if they can't wire it there are wireless options available that can be installed post handover
CS199
Yara
CS199

Thanks, do you know what the cost is

I am guessing if they can't wire it there are wireless options available that can be installed post handover

Isn’t it included? Mine was
Manhattan52
@becks81 yes brick have been going for 5 weeks so far. It’s scheduled to finish this Thursday but weather may delay. Next week brick cure 4 days then brick wash then render on the front

Hi Manhattan52,

Does your roof go on before the brick wash?

And what size is your pool? Do you have any dirty water seeping in from the external pool plumbing, given all the rain?

Are you in clay or shale.

Cheers
GLO

ASJ1981
Our ground floor frames and first floor frames (that was a tongue twister LOL!) were done last week! SS said in his weekly call last Friday that next week's tasks will be internal plumbing, termite guard installation and also bricks will be delivered next week. Really happy with his communication so far!

We obviously couldnt get out of the car due to the rains and mud! So admiring from afar

That is quick! Great progress

GLO
Manhattan52
@becks81 yes brick have been going for 5 weeks so far. It’s scheduled to finish this Thursday but weather may delay. Next week brick cure 4 days then brick wash then render on the front

Hi Manhattan52,

Does your roof go on before the brick wash?

And what size is your pool? Do you have any dirty water seeping in from the external pool plumbing, given all the rain?

Are you in clay or shale.

Cheers
GLO

GLO render after brick wash then roof but I think the order can depend on SS and also facade etc

Pool is 10x5. The plumbing all has caps on it. All my plumbing is already installed for both the pool and the house. I think this can be done sometimes at the end but all my services were done before frames. It looks odd in that photo but when you stand up close to it there is no clay in the water at all.

We have a mixture of clay and shale leaning towards more shale in the area where the pool is according to the guy that excavated the pool
Question on the End Panel, what does House Hand mean?
One

Can you copy and paste the sentence it’s in?
Manhattan52
One

One
Manhattan52
One

Does that just mean what side the garage is on?

Another good week of progress. Kitchen cabinets are in as well as bathroom and laundry vanities. Wet tile area tiling next week.

Very happy with the progress and quality of the build at the moment. SS has been very receptive to any concerns or issues raised.

[/quote]

Does that just mean what side the garage is on?[/quote]
Thanks, it was what I was suspecting, just not sure 🤔
ml117

Another good week of progress. Kitchen cabinets are in as well as bathroom and laundry vanities. Wet tile area tiling next week.

Very happy with the progress and quality of the build at the moment. SS has been very receptive to any concerns or issues raised.

Looks fantastic. So great when things go well!!
ml117

Looks fantastic!!! Powering along!!

Out of interest, do they only waterproof certain areas of the bathroom? and not the whole room?
becks81
ml117

Out of interest, do they only waterproof certain areas of the bathroom? and not the whole room?

Won’t waterproof the whole room. The whole shower yes and floors
becks81
ml117

As manhattan mentioned, floor will be done on the second floor and only shower areas. Couple of photos for your reference.

Related
29/06/2023
Wisdom Homes- VARIATIONS taking more then 7 weeks!!!

Building A New House

Can someone please offer some advice? Im DESPERATE. Because I'm completely and utterly exhausted. How long are variations taking with other companies at the moment? We…

28/11/2023
Wisdom Homes - Construction Delays is it worth the hassle?

Building A New House

In fairness nobody gave a crap about the ACCC and the gag clauses continued in the pro forma templates of a few other builders after the ACCC took on Wisdom, and more…

25/02/2024
Wisdom Homes | Momentum Series

Building A New House

Hi Everyone, I am exploring builder in NSW and received a very tempting quote from Wisdom home for their momentum series. I just want to know experience of building…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum