Can I confirm that Day 0 is at Site scrape/excavation? We are still waiting for piering to occur and our CSR hasn't replied to let us know if there is an expected date or what it is yet. Can anyone explain to me what constitutes a wet/rain day, do you count Mon to Fri or Sat?
I’m pretty sure it’s 5mm of rain or more as per BOM.
I also don’t think they count weekends but I’m not sure. It took us 4 weeks from scrape to slab
Currently week 15 since slab and have had 7 weeks including Christmas shutdown of no action.
My site supervisor is fantastic but we have had no luck with trades and scheduling in some instances
We are waiting on bricklayers to come back and have been told another week and a half. Is quite frustrating after waiting 3 weeks for them to start
It compounds when it costs us $3100 a week to be in our rental and we have been here since last May due to admin issues and delays.
Unfortunately I have to drive past my site every day including weekends for school and weekend sport for my son and it really annoys me when it just sits there.
Thank you Manhattan52. That sounds so frustrating for you! So are you subtracting the 7 weeks and calling it week 8 or will you add it to rain days at the end?
I know a week really isn’t very long but all the little delays are adding up for us and I feel like we are in limbo between CSR and SS, so there is nobody really accountable.
The weeks of no action are part of the build. We are week 15. Your
Site supervisor will be the one to book in your concreter which is why your CSR doesn’t have the info. It will also come down to concreter availability