Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Building with Wisdom Homes

Page 590 of 828
ASJ1981
GLO
Good morning!

I vaguely recall a postnhere comparing the current promotion to the previous one, bit can't locate it.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

2017 Promo: https://wisdomhomes.com.au/wp-content/u ... 017_01.pdf
Current: https://wisdomhomes.com.au/wp-content/u ... ochure.pdf

There was also another promotion between the two. It may have been for the first half of this year. We are on that one. $10k voucher at Canvas Quarter, no polyurethane cabinets, no laminate flooring, 1.5kw solar roof tiles.

I would have loved the current promotion instead.
One
ASJ1981
GLO
Good morning!

I vaguely recall a postnhere comparing the current promotion to the previous one, bit can't locate it.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

2017 Promo: https://wisdomhomes.com.au/wp-content/u ... 017_01.pdf
Current: https://wisdomhomes.com.au/wp-content/u ... ochure.pdf

There was also another promotion between the two. It may have been for the first half of this year. We are on that one. $10k voucher at Canvas Quarter, no polyurethane cabinets, no laminate flooring, 1.5kw solar roof tiles.

I would have loved the current promotion instead.

I am just guessing but I think you would find The new promo would have been costed against an adjusted base price.
They may let you change but i am assuming if you were to change promos so would your base price.

Can’t change one without the other I wouldn’t think

Oh yeah I forgot about the promo in between! I can't keep up! I have the 2017 Promo with the 15k gallery voucher. The one after that had 10k voucher.

The current promo has increased to 25k gallery voucher! Seriously wow! My base price has gone up though so it may have evened out a little bit...
doosra
Very nice jordz. Did u do it yourself? Was the artificial grass expensive. Yours looks good but I've seen some that are done very poorly

Was thinking about doing it myself but ended up getting a landscaper to do both front and back. If i was doing it, might not finished until next year.

The artificial turf was expensive, about $75/m2. We kind of had to get it because our backyard gets very little sunlight with the house blocking it, so real grass wouldn't have last in the long run anyway.
Jordann
Did you put those safety markers on your glass window panels or windows cake like came like that?

Manhattan52
@Jordann
Did you put those safety markers on your glass window panels or windows cake like came like that?

Sorry what safety markers are you referring to?
Jordann

Roughly in the middle of your big 4 panel window there are white stencilled marks running horizontal on the glass

Manhattan52
@Jordann

Roughly in the middle of your big 4 panel window there are white stencilled marks running horizontal on the glass

They all come like that. Mine has them too

Manhattan52
@Jordann

Oh yes, that's standard.
Jordann
Manhattan52
@Jordann

Oh yes, that's standard.

Thanks guys.
Hi all,

Haven’t posted in a while as progress has been slow and we’re now past our 30 week build period.

Things are looking up though and I’m hoping we’re no more than a month away from handover. SS says he’s aiming for end of August but who knows.

Few pics from today as we’re at the site regularly landscaping the rear (dual access block)..

I am about to go to tender soon. Building Manhattan 39, grande facade.

I don’t know if I get the company so render the front of my house or get them to do common bricks and I render post handover. I want to get quotes but I don’t want them hassling me for an answer given I won’t be ready for them to render it until about 10 months or however long the process is.

Any experiences? Is wisdoms render costs comparable or is it significantly cheaper to do it post handover. Just the front facade, not the entire house
Steven155
I am about to go to tender soon. Building Manhattan 39, grande facade.

I don’t know if I get the company so render the front of my house or get them to do common bricks and I render post handover. I want to get quotes but I don’t want them hassling me for an answer given I won’t be ready for them to render it until about 10 months or however long the process is.

Any experiences? Is wisdoms render costs comparable or is it significantly cheaper to do it post handover. Just the front facade, not the entire house
I'm building manhattan39 with designer facade and got them to do front render. Just under 10k. If you're doing just the front then I think maybe just go wisdom, but if it's full render then do it afterwards, you'll save a bucket load.

Manhattan52
Jordann
Manhattan52
@Jordann

Oh yes, that's standard.

Thanks guys.

They are all just stickers, so easily comes off if you dont want them.
Hi Guys,

Just about to start building a Manhattan 44 Ens in Harrington Grove, waiting for construction plans so getting ready to finally start building. Been lurking for a while and thought it was time to join up. Thanks to everyone who updates and answers questions as I have spent the last few weeks reading the last 12 months worth of posts so I can get as many hints and tips as possible.
I'm sure as we get into the build more I will have plenty of questions.
ml117
Hi Guys,

Just about to start building a Manhattan 44 Ens in Harrington Grove, waiting for construction plans so getting ready to finally start building. Been lurking for a while and thought it was time to join up. Thanks to everyone who updates and answers questions as I have spent the last few weeks reading the last 12 months worth of posts so I can get as many hints and tips as possible.
Welcome ml117. There are a few of us on here building the Manhattan 44 Ens in Harrington Grove.

lombieagle
ml117
Hi Guys,

Welcome ml117. There are a few of us on here building the Manhattan 44 Ens in Harrington Grove.

Yes welcome ml117, we are also building the Manhattan 44 ensuite in Harrington Grove.
Bobby1
lombieagle
ml117
Hi Guys,

Yes welcome ml117, we are also building the Manhattan 44 ensuite in Harrington Grove.

Welcome ml117,

I am also building Manhattan 44 Ens but in Bardia! Not too far away.

Anyone adding a Pool into the mix?

Where is everyone else upto with their process?

ChizCake
Hi all,

Haven’t posted in a while as progress has been slow and we’re now past our 30 week build period.

Things are looking up though and I’m hoping we’re no more than a month away from handover. SS says he’s aiming for end of August but who knows.

Few pics from today as we’re at the site regularly landscaping the rear (dual access block)..

Looks great

Can I ask a couple of questions.....
How big is the square set opening to butlers pantry....standard 800mm, did you consider puting a door there
The door next to main kitchen, does that lead to laundary
GLO
Good morning!

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Here you go

What do you guys think of the new LIVE BOLDLY offer

The base house price has gone up by 10K and the new offer looks quite similar to the old one

So in essence 5k cash back but we LOSE out on the solar tile upgrade

If you had a choice, will you stick with the old offer or go for the new one
Related
29/06/2023
Wisdom Homes- VARIATIONS taking more then 7 weeks!!!

Building A New House

Can someone please offer some advice? Im DESPERATE. Because I'm completely and utterly exhausted. How long are variations taking with other companies at the moment? We…

28/11/2023
Wisdom Homes - Construction Delays is it worth the hassle?

Building A New House

In fairness nobody gave a crap about the ACCC and the gag clauses continued in the pro forma templates of a few other builders after the ACCC took on Wisdom, and more…

25/02/2024
Wisdom Homes | Momentum Series

Building A New House

Hi Everyone, I am exploring builder in NSW and received a very tempting quote from Wisdom home for their momentum series. I just want to know experience of building…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum