Few questions i'm hoping someone can help who has gone through the process
- We heard Wisdom is far more expensive. We are def getting a pool with Wisdom but am thinking to do rest as minimal and do post-handover. Any other experiences here?
- We really have no idea regarding landscaping. Is it better to get a landscaping architect to design something for us as we are really bad at design.. We want something nice and don't mind paying.
2. Experiences during the colour appointments. Did you get everything done in the 2 appointments? If not, how many times did you go back. Any tips/things we can do to be prepared to try minimise the return trips (1hr 20min each way for us to Wisdom HQ).
From reading the posts.. we will
- visit houses trying to find the colours/tiles/style we want to copy.. we are likely to copy the Aspiration from Leppengtion, we like the lighter cabinets style. Most other Wisdom houses are too dark. hopefully will speed things up.
- look over electrical and other plans with a fine tooth comb to prevent admin re-draw fees.
We are kinda in a race to get slab down before shutdown so any tips will be helpful!
Anyone??? Esp the landscaping side, own plans vs wisdom?
I got a quote for the tiles used in the Aspiration. Its the Casa dolce casa, priced at $82sqm, and labour $94.50sqm.
Hope this helps.
Ah great, that's the wood look tiles right? Damn, they are not cheap
$176.5 - $35sqm incl = 141.5/sqm
We actually liked the whole colour scheme in the Aspiration. It's the only Wisdom House I've seen which is more light vs dark colours. I'm pretty sure we are going to copy the tiles and the kitchen design.