Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

My new house ,The Glades

Page 5 of 5
I shouldn't need it. My site supervisor is pretty on the ball and I've done it before,

HD
Oh..i dont remember. at which stage did you use the inspector?
sofia14
Oh..i dont remember. at which stage did you use the inspector?

I use it at plate height. I did want them to do it at PCI too, but the money is a big one atm, especially with Xmas coming up
Big Nath Congratulation , lovely choices beautiful house .
fullmoon
Big Nath Congratulation , lovely choices beautiful house .

Thanks

Practical Completion Done. Two weeks till I move house
Well I've painted all the sealer. Now just got the colour to do. Start tomorrow should be finished by Sunday. Big task
I will never paint myself again .still going .lol .what we do to save money .lol. enjoy
Melsie68
I will never paint myself again .still going .lol .what we do to save money .lol. enjoy

Lol
I said that in my last build. But you do save a **** load of coin.

But I had to do it before I move in, coz I know I would never feel like doing it once I did. Haha
Fantastic!! My partner keeps wanting to do this and that after handover. I hope he doesn't assume i'll help him with all the tasks, including painting. LOL.
Hows your painting going
Well I ain't no painter. But I think it looks ok

You can tell a good painter by the way they cut in .lol. looks good . Mine arent perfect . But we did it so they can be a bit here and there .its when we get trades in and they do half a job . Would you paint yourself again . Big job hey . I dont know why people wont to be painters .horrible job . I would rather throw brushes away than clean them lol
Love the colours .
I said I would never do it again with my last build. But here I am doing it again. Lol
looking good Big Nath
Hey that looks great, I have to do our painting too and I think it sux big time. Luckily our house is teeny tiny so should have it done in half a day (poor attempt at humour).
Sofia we were expecting big probs getting a bricklaying team given the news but DS didn't make us wait too long. Two weeks after the slab cured we've got guys laying bricks and we are very impressed with not only their speed but quality of workmanship.
Perhaps the shortage is going to show in the new year when all these land titles come through and hundreds of homes need building all at once. I also heard it's worse SOR than NOR but that is on the grapevine, don't know if there's any truth to it.

Happy Days

Congrats BigNath!!!!!!!! Wow..that's a lot of keys.
Enjoy the new house!
Related
26/06/2023
New House

Building A New House

Yes well there solution is to blame everyone else while I a 65yr old woman with major medical problems have to just continue to boil water and wash myself in a bucket…

7/09/2023
Leak in wall new house

General Discussion

If you make sure all taps inside and out are turned off, what does the water meter show if you leave it for a while.

14/09/2023
New house land/slab drainage?

General Discussion

Thanks for the heads up mate, greatly appreciated 👍

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum