Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

My new house ,The Glades

Page 2 of 5
So close yet so far.

HD
Yay .trying to work out where you are in the glades .lol I thought I could see my house in the back ground . I gosh it was so long for me .I had my slab go.down 31 oct 2013 . Exciting times ahead for you
It will all go so fast from here, we are at lock-up this week! Feels like no time at all since the slab went down
They apparently lost my file for a week, more like 3 weeks I reckon. Slab went down 4 weeks ago. Been very slow so far.

HD
Oh that's no good! Our bricks were delivered within a few days of the slab going down!
It looks like moving along!!

Did you do the prestart before the land is titled? The sale guy told us that the contract etc and settlement won't even happen until they can go in to survey the site. So difficult to choose the color combination......
sofia14
It looks like moving along!!

Did you do the prestart before the land is titled? The sale guy told us that the contract etc and settlement won't even happen until they can go in to survey the site. So difficult to choose the color combination......

I had to wait for the titles for them to do the plans. So there was 0% chance of prestart. Very slow process for me. There's plenty of time to choose the colours. But seems other people have different experiences.
Looking at your ensuite selection. What is the big tile (with pattern) for? Tiling for the shower wall? Which formica sample did you choose? I picked cinnamon ash but I am not allowed to choose wood grain finish apparently. Bummer.....
sofia14
Looking at your ensuite selection. What is the big tile (with pattern) for? Tiling for the shower wall? Which formica sample did you choose? I picked cinnamon ash but I am not allowed to choose wood grain finish apparently. Bummer.....

It's a feature wall. I'm not sure on the Formica, that paperwork is in storage so can't help you there
Love your plans, can't wait to see how you make the laundry/scullery work!
Love the ensuite colours you've chosen.
Finally after 8 or so weeks they have started the bricks.
Must be very happy!!!
Yeah I guess so. Lol
you can get all excited again now the bricks are going up!!!
The down side is when they get to plate height and you get a big bill!!!

Finally

Congrats welcome to byford lol love your tile selection .main bathroom very pretty .
Congrats! Great to see the wait is over and bricks have started!
Thanks ladies
congrats awesome to see the bricks started
Related
26/06/2023
New House

Building A New House

Yes well there solution is to blame everyone else while I a 65yr old woman with major medical problems have to just continue to boil water and wash myself in a bucket…

7/09/2023
Leak in wall new house

General Discussion

If you make sure all taps inside and out are turned off, what does the water meter show if you leave it for a while.

14/09/2023
New house land/slab drainage?

General Discussion

Thanks for the heads up mate, greatly appreciated 👍

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum