Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Yanchep RedInk build...Keys - and fence!

Page 103 of 104
Ooooo the kitchen looks devine. Yay Mal.
Beautiful layout. Love the small sink

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=80963&start=10#p1475600
Happy new year mal . Kitchen looks lovely like just from a mag . Bloody hell I now know how hard it is to try and organise something from another country . Been emailing America because my sons iPad cracked after having a protective cover on it . I now wonder why you wanted to give up so many times on your build lol. Have a lovely stay in Perth xx
Very nice!

Congrats mal your kitchen looks amazing! HNY!

Kitchen looks great! Must feel great to be in
Your kitchen looks beautiful Mal, happy new year!
Oh Mal the kitchen looks fab! So glad you're in and happy with the way it's all going.
I have to ask - what was the final tile verdict?
Happy New Year MalSannie! Congratulations on the keys, glamping and visit! I hope you're enjoying the surroundings! When will you officially move back to Perth?

Kitchen looks great, congrats mal!
Beautiful Mal
Kitchen looks great Mal 😊
CONGRATS on keys Mal! None of your pics will load due to silly work computer restrictions but I'll be sure to jump on another computer and have a browse soon
Ohhhh your kitchen just sparkles! It really looks AMAZING. The splashback is stunning, the stools are fantastic, everything came together perfectly. Hope you're enjoying your visit and feeling a little relief xx

wow - I think I almost love kitchen pics as much as cute stationary!!!
Ohhh Mal, your kitchen looks so beautiful!
Wow Malsannie!! Your kitchen looks amazing! Everything ties in beautifully. You must be stoked!
Love the kitchen. Looks amazing
Congratulations on keys mal! Your house looks fantastic, and your kitchen is gorgeous!
Congrats on keys Mal. Your kitchen looks beautiful
. All ties in together nicely, loving the stools too. Floor tiles look great! Hope you like them now.

Our building journey
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=77582
Related
3/09/2023
Can you build on both side fence boundaries (Victoria)?

General Discussion

Hey everyone Not for me or anyone I know, just generally interested. For a single allotment house, are you allowed to take the fence on both sides of your house and…

2/02/2024
Gap between fence and retaining wall - unsafe space

Landscape & Garden Design

get some pool noodles and then bark mulch over the top

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum