Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Stockland Elara at Marsden Park

Page 141 of 142
Hi If anyone in stage 28 is building with Fowler homes please message me in private.
Hi All

Any idea when stage 28 is rego?

Krishna_777
Hi all,

I will give for the same price I purchased 2 years back

Any one interested to buy a 363sqm lot in elara due for registration this month. The Bank valuation report is ready as well.
The dimensions are 14.5m frontage and 25m depth. Perfect rectangular block.
This lot is next to the upcoming public school

Hi Krishna

What is your purchase price 2 years ago?

And what is bank valuation?

My work friend and her husband buy land in Elara for $388,000 on 300m2. Bank come back to value and give only $350,000 valuation? Then they try other bank who also gives $350,000 same. It seem suspicious.

Looking to buy in Marsden Park, Glenwood or Kelkyville. Marsden Park is cheaper but I'm not sure how stable value is? Why is it selling if you don't mind me for asking. I did pre approved and ready but like to research and find answers before signing contracts isn't it!

Please message me if private question aboit land purchase price.

Many thanks to you.
Hi All

Is anyone building or has build with Eden Brea’s latest Accent Series inclusions.

I am looking to build Lancaster 31 and wanted to see if people were happy with standard inclusion or did they upgrade a lot.

Lancaster design use to be in their smart living series inclusion but recently they have downgraded it to be in accent series.

Also would be great to get some overall feedback for Eden Brea.

Thanks in advance

Hi All

Just looking for some guidance as I look to finalise my draft plans.
Below are 2 floor plan options but happy to take any suggestions how best I can utilise the space available.

Key objective is to have a decent size bedroom on ground floor with a seperate study.

Looking for any suggestions.

TIA
Any of you guys bought land from Stage 44??
DRT
Hi All

Is anyone building or has build with Eden Brea’s latest Accent Series inclusions.

I am looking to build Lancaster 31 and wanted to see if people were happy with standard inclusion or did they upgrade a lot.

Lancaster design use to be in their smart living series inclusion but recently they have downgraded it to be in accent series.

Also would be great to get some overall feedback for Eden Brea.

Thanks in advance

Eden Brae is a pretty descent builder. With Lancaster you may have to add more upgrade options unless you are happy with the standard inclusions.

Harshit
Krishna_777
Hi all,

Any one interested to buy a 363sqm lot in elara due for registration this month. The Bank valuation report is ready as well.

Hi Krishna

My work friend and her husband buy land in Elara for $388,000 on 300m2. Bank come back to value and give only $350,000 valuation? Then they try other bank who also gives $350,000 same. It seem suspicious.

Looking to buy in Marsden Park, Glenwood or Kelkyville. Marsden Park is cheaper but I'm not sure how stable value is? Why is it selling if you don't mind me for asking. I did pre approved and ready but like to research and find answers before signing contracts isn't it!

Many thanks to you.

Hi Harshit,

Do you know which Bank did the Valuation? I am kind of facing the same issue right now with CBA.

Thanks!
We are very close to purchasing lot in elara estate. On final registration plan, a dotted line appears across our lot and it referred as restriction on the use of land(DG). I just wonder if anybody can share more details about this restriction and how it can impact house construction.

Restriction on the use of land(DG)
No building will be erected or permitted to remain without making satisfactory arrangements for a network connection in accordance with the policies and procedures of the authority benefited, including the payment of network fees and cost of the design and installation of additional equipment required to supply the lot burden.

Authority benefited means intergral energy(endeavour energy)
Nowadays it is better to buy a registered land and get it valued even before placing a deposit. It is now a buyers’ market.

Hi All,

My land was registered last week and is now ready for construction. Its a 362.5 sq m with 14.5 frontage and 25m depth. Purchased for 450k 2 years back and willing to sell for same price. I will be loosing stamp duty though.NAB bank valuation for this lot is 470k. Please PM me if interested.

The settlement for this lot is May 10th.

Regards,
Krishna
ajothi
Harshit
Krishna_777
Hi all,

Hi Krishna

Many thanks to you.

Hi Harshit,

Do you know which Bank did the Valuation? I am kind of facing the same issue right now with CBA.

Thanks!

Judging by what we are seeing in our practice both Westpac and ANZ has been providing a better valuation that CBA.

Kind Regards,

Bruce

"Building an Eden Brae Waldorf 50 in North Kellyville"
Blog: http://waldorf50.blogspot.com.au

A Mobile Solicitor at Wong & Horta Lawyers
has anyone build with Meridian homes in Elara?
Hi Guys, I am new to this thread and one of my mates suggested to join and ask questions regarding the build and land (if any). Can anyone share their experience with Domaine Homes as I am looking at their Phoenix 31 design and price wise they are the best with the sort of design we are after?

P.S. - I will be part of Stage 46 which is due to register early next year.
Mr.Sam
Hi Guys, I am new to this thread and one of my mates suggested to join and ask questions regarding the build and land (if any). Can anyone share their experience with Domaine Homes as I am looking at their Phoenix 31 design and price wise they are the best with the sort of design we are after?

P.S. - I will be part of Stage 46 which is due to register early next year.

Hi,
We just yesterday signed the contract for Phoenix 33
Hi df21,

Where are you building mate? Phoenix 33 is a good design so I am sure it would come out to be a great house.
Mr.Sam
Hi df21,

Where are you building mate? Phoenix 33 is a good design so I am sure it would come out to be a great house.

We are building in North Kellyville
Does anyone know when the first shops are scheduled to open in Elara estate?
Adding to that:

Stocklands won't be building the shopping centre by the looks of this Fin Review Article:

https://www.afr.com/property/commercial/private-developer-targets-stockland-s-elara-town-centre-20190621-p51zzq
The community hub and plans for the retail area were lodged in May.
It looked quite substantial. However, as noted in the article I posted above, who is gong to build it? and When?

See the Blacktown Advocate for the news on that: https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/newslocal/blacktown-advocate/35m-community-hub-supermarket-poised-for-elara-estate-in-marsden-park/news-story/08f3c08d84052d0db2d07a6ea4a6cc27
Related
You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum