Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Stockland Elara at Marsden Park

Page 126 of 142
Hey all, just wondering, does the landscape plan just get submitted to Stocklands for approval? Or also to council? Thanks in advance
KrishSD
Hello Lovely People...
My builder just advised me that CDC is changing their code/regulation etc from 17thJuly. Meaning that if I submit it after 17th... I will have to reduce my house by 1 meter, brining me back to council regulations.
They are just rushing things now and asking me to pay $2,500 by tomorrow.
Just wondering if any of you guys are aware CDC changing anything?
Regards,
Krish

Yes, there are going to be changes as per the following link so your builder may be right. However not sure whether they are good or bad compare to existing regulation.

http://www.planning.nsw.gov.au/Policy-and-Legislation/Exempt-and-Complying-Development-policy/Refining-the-planning-system
Hello just an update, we got our CDC approval only 2 wks from lodgement. And the countdown begins, hoping to start the construction before end of this month. Glory to God

Indeed great news, happy building

Who is your builder? our got submitted 3 weeks before and my builder said timeline is 4-5 weeks
We got our council approval in 2 weeks as well. The construction may commence anytime next week.

Congrats mate,
@Jamal: Perhaps page 69 of the Development Control Plan for the Blacktown City Council Growth Centre Precincts could shed some light to your concerns.

kaycee thanks, really helpful
Is owner of lot 1970 in this forum. Thanks

jack_elara Hi Jack, so did you go through DA for your approval? If so, how long agodid you submit it and when it was it approved? Our Builder submitted our plans just last week and told us it could take up to 6 weeks to get approved.
Portofino38
@jack_elara Hi Jack, so did you go through DA for your approval? If so, how long agodid you submit it and when it was it approved? Our Builder submitted our plans just last week and told us it could take up to 6 weeks to get approved.

Yes we got the approval last week from the council and it took around 2.5 weeks for the whole process. You can ask your builder to contact council after two weeks for the update and they do get it from them. That's what my builder did. Hope this helps

DA approval for Blacktown Growth Centre Precincts are now being fast tracked. Contact the Building and Engineering Services Team of the Blacktown Council Development Services Unit should you need further clarification.

jack_elara oh that's awesome news then!! Fingers crossed we have the same luck with ours!

kaycee thanks so much for the heads up! It would be awesome to get approval in the coming weeks!
Hi All,

I just have one question. When I got draft linen plan for stage 19, my land was showing " Zero Lot Boundary" and when they have registered the stage 19, my lot had been registered with no "Zero Lot".

Can I please check if anyone face this issue before and what can be the quickest and cost effective remedy for it?

I did contact Stockland and they are in process of investigation to provide me with the answer but it is taking time. My builder had sketch done and now have to everything again.

Thanks.
@Abaxi: The draft linen plan can always at the time of land registration. Call LPI and Council for clarification.

Hello all, My land is in stage 19th Loudon Parade, My builder informed me that he is still waiting for sydney water approval. Just checking how to follow up sydney water, is it worthy thing and more over how many of us are impacted (My lot 1981)
Hello all, My land is in stage 19th Loudon Parade, My builder informed me that he is still waiting for sydney water approval. Just checking how to follow up sydney water, is it worthy thing and more over how many of us are impacted (My lot 1981)
Hello All... is any one taking the antenna from builder (during electrical) at extra cost. My builder electrician is charging $450 for a SYDNEY HILLS SMX24 1.8 ROOF MOUNT WITH LEAD BOOT. I have googled this product and the cost is only $110.
is this something I can do on my own if i get it from bunnings etc?
Any one experienced this?

Regards,
krish
Abaxi
Hi All,

I just have one question. When I got draft linen plan for stage 19, my land was showing " Zero Lot Boundary" and when they have registered the stage 19, my lot had been registered with no "Zero Lot".

Can I please check if anyone face this issue before and what can be the quickest and cost effective remedy for it?

I did contact Stockland and they are in process of investigation to provide me with the answer but it is taking time. My builder had sketch done and now have to everything again.

Thanks.

You will need to contact your solicitor or conveyancer to push things along. We honestly haven't seen it with our clients as yet however that isn't to say it won't happen.

Kind Regards,

Bruce
"Building an Eden Brae Waldorf 50 in North Kellyville"
Blog: http://waldorf50.blogspot.com.au

A Mobile Solicitor at Wong & Horta Lawyers
Hi Current and Future Residents of Marsden Park,
The petition below is different then the petition started by Jacqualine Langford. In Jacqualine's petition it has an option to chage the name of the suburb to the name that contains Marsden in it for Area 2.
In below petition, I have removed that option with the consensus of 70-80 current and future residents of Elara, Marsden Park. So, this petition is supporting ELARA will be included in Marsden Park boundary.
This petition is important for all Elarians as they have bought the land and build the home in Marsden Park. We are currently able to say that we are living in Marsden Park where all the amenities are, we have the business park within our suburb boundary, we will have all the development coming in our suburb and that way we will be also keeping our investment safe.
Please share this petition on facebook and with words as much as we can to the all interested parties.
Thank you so much for your support. we are at 149 signs now. Please make it as movement, when you see your neighbours please mention about this and put the word out there. If we miss this shot we will have to live within different suburb and trust me there will be so many uncertainty will come with it.
"Keep ELARA in MARSDEN PARK"

Please sign this petition guys......its for all of us We already have 267 signatures and we need to reach to 1000.

https://www.change.org/p/blacktown-city-council-the-general-manager-16-14-1-naming-of-new-suburbs-in-blacktown-city-keep-elara-in-marsden-park
Related
You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum