Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Stockland Elara at Marsden Park

Page 120 of 142
wongbruce
ladytwinklestar
Hi All, we have already settled our land last friday but we haven't received yet the documents. What are the documents that we expect to receive? And what would be the docs that the builder will require from us? Thanks for your hep.

You won't be receiving anything from Stockland.

Your solicitor is meant to issue you a letter of completion to confirm that settlement has taken place. In fact when you met with them they should have advised you of this as I do to my clients.

You will also be required to get started with your construction loan if you haven't started already as the builder will want that before they start ordering the materials for building.

Kind Regards,

Bruce
"Building an Eden Brae Waldorf 50 in North Kellyville"
Blog: http://waldorf50.blogspot.com.au

A Mobile Solicitor at Wong & Horta Lawyers

Thanks Bruce!

Do we have any stage 17 neighbours here?
Dear Current and Future Marsden Park residents,

As communicated, few of us had held meeting at Marsden Park in from of Elara Sales office and discussed the change/amendment in name of the suburb from the Marsden Park to other preferable name.

No attendees prefer this change and keep Elara Estate in to the Marsden Park precinct. We need your active support to proceed further with this request to Council.
If we are really forced by the Council in relation to change of name, following are the names come up at the time of the discussion with the majority consensus.

AT LEAST A "MARSDEN" IN THE NAME AS ALL SUGGESTIONS FROM PREVIOUS POST.

Please send email to Stockland Living (Customer Service), we need their support to go ahead with keeping the name Marsden Park or to go ahead with above preferable name.

Please send email to Peter Camilleri if we can ask for your time for an hour to put our thoughts forward to him or if he can help us to organise forum for Ward – 5 to discuss this issue, we will appreciate it.

All Residents, please send your support to below email addresses and support Marsden Park as our suburb and also send preferred name in case if are forced to accept another name. Below are the email addresses:

council@blacktown.nsw.gov.au
peter.camilleri@blacktown.nsw.gov.au - Councillor Ward 5
stephen.bali@blacktown.nsw.gov.au – Mayor - please CC
tony.bleasdale@blacktown.nsw.gov.au – Deputy Mayor – please CC

We are seeking your active support to convey this message forward.

LET’S HOPE WE WILL CALL OUR HOME MARSDEN PARK!
19th May 2017 is the last day for the suggestions....please do so
Just sent an email to everyone as per the suggestion. Also now on the survey site they have an option for "Other" if you are not happy with the suggested name. Have given my preferred option over there as well and suggest everyone to go and put the preference suggested above in Other field.

Thanks,

Hi All,
My Land settlement date is today and Bank is not yet ready for the settlement. They are in process of finalising the documents even I submitted them in advance.

Does anyone how much of penalty that I need to pay? Just in case is there any option to cover up the penalty as this is totally delay in Bank.

Thanks.
@Raphal761: Penalty is quite hefty, perhaps $300 plus the daily interest. I think your mortgage broker was a bit lax.

kaycee
@Raphal761: Penalty is quite hefty, perhaps $300 plus the daily interest. I think your mortgage broker was a bit lax.

Thanks Kaycee. I'm really fed up with my Leander and broker.
Online submission of objections to the Naming of new suburbs in Blacktown City has been extended to 4:30pm, 30th June 2017.

My position is clear and that is I totally object to this proposal. Council has to organise forums solely for this issue. I am composing my own submission.

On another note a builder is currently under investigation by the NSW Fair Trading.

kaycee
Online submission of objections to the Naming of new suburbs in Blacktown City has been extended to 4:30pm, 30th June 2017.

My position is clear and that is I totally object to this proposal. Council has to organise forums solely for this issue. I am composing my own submission.

On another note a builder is currently under investigation by the NSW Fair Trading.

Hi Kaycee,

Thank you so much for your information.

Thanks,
Arpan
Has anyone from lot 17 got the street number for there lot?
kunalg

The document Stage 17 Plan will have street numbers for each land lot in it. You should have received from your Solicitor.

jack_elara
kunalg

The document Stage 17 Plan will have street numbers for each land lot in it. You should have received from your Solicitor.

Hi Jack, Thanks for your reply but my solicitor told that she haven't received the street numbers for stage 17.
If you have the Stage 17 plan would you mind to share it?
The this link and enter your DP number. You could get you DP number from your solicitor.

https://online.lpi.nsw.gov.au/wps/porta ... BIS9nQSEh/
Yes just enter your Lot number and DP number and it will come up with your street address in search. I'm from Stage 19 so don't have plan for Stage 17.

Prince
The this link and enter your DP number. You could get you DP number from your solicitor.

https://online.lpi.nsw.gov.au/wps/porta ... BIS9nQSEh/

Thanks for that link Prince but I tried that earlier and all I get is "located at PARKWAY DR, MARSDEN PARK 2765 returned the following "
jack_elara
Yes just enter your Lot number and DP number and it will come up with your street address in search. I'm from Stage 19 so don't have plan for Stage 17.

Hi Jack,
Thanks for your reply, yes I know that Stage 19 and Stage 21 have got there street address so was just not sure sure about Stage 17.
Thanks anyways...
Raphal761
Hi All,
My Land settlement date is today and Bank is not yet ready for the settlement. They are in process of finalising the documents even I submitted them in advance.

Does anyone how much of penalty that I need to pay? Just in case is there any option to cover up the penalty as this is totally delay in Bank.

Thanks.

Your solicitor would have told you four weeks ago that the land registration would have been lodged to the LPI and to prepare your loan and would have advised two weeks ago that the registration was complete.

Four weeks is generally all you need for your loan.

The vendor will charge 10% per annum as per the contract (your solicitor would have advised you of this prior to signing the contract as I do with all mine).

You may also be charged a fee for a notice to complete letter.

Kind Regards,

Bruce
"Building an Eden Brae Waldorf 50 in North Kellyville"
Blog: http://waldorf50.blogspot.com.au

A Mobile Solicitor at Wong & Horta Lawyers
Blacktown council maps will show the street names and numbers - http://maps.blacktown.nsw.gov.au/

Search for "ELARA BOULEVARD, MARSDEN PARK" and just browse through the map, you can find the lot numbers and DP.

Stage 17 - "Parkway Drive"
Shali
Do we have any stage 17 neighbours here?

Hi Shali,

I am at 1735 what about you?
Related
You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum