Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Stockland Elara at Marsden Park

Page 117 of 142
lozzyk
Any news on Stage 17 registering today? We are in Stage 17, but haven't heard anything yet.

Yes, mine got registered. I got a call this morning from my solicitor.

Did anyone else receive a new valuation notice? I just received one today and this one has my land value as of 1/7/2016 at about 130,000 higher than the last one that was dated 1/7/2014 (for a 450m2 block) Should I expect much larger council rates as a result? Is it worth trying to object or there an upside?
No point objecting Cremorne35. Just look at the bright side.
Stage 18 registered yesterday. Got a call from my solicitor in the morning.
lozzyk
Any news on Stage 17 registering today? We are in Stage 17, but haven't heard anything yet.

Stage 17 registered yesterday.

The notices from Stockland arrived via fax yesterday morning at 10am.

Settlement is due on May 16 (Two weeks from yesterday)

You better check with your solicitor or conveyancer. I have provided notice to my client as soon as it arrived and sent the transfer and letter of registration to my client's lender.

Kind Regards,

Bruce
"Building an Eden Brae Waldorf 50 in North Kellyville"
Blog: http://waldorf50.blogspot.com.au

A Mobile Solicitor at Wong & Horta Lawyers
Cremorne35
Did anyone else receive a new valuation notice? I just received one today and this one has my land value as of 1/7/2016 at about 130,000 higher than the last one that was dated 1/7/2014 (for a 450m2 block) Should I expect much larger council rates as a result? Is it worth trying to object or there an upside?

Cremorne35 may I know current valuation of your land.

This is your chance to talk to the Mayor about the below and inquire about the benefits:
Stage 19 registered today finally, just received the confirmation from our Solicitor.

jack_elara
Stage 19 registered today finally, just received the confirmation from our Solicitor.

Congrats bro.👍
In couple of weeks I could see post re registration from Stage 15 to 19! Trying to understand how registration happens. Do they register in batches, like 5 stages in a sequence in 2 weeks followed by the next 4-5 stages after 6 months?
anyone has any news on stage 20?
registered today..you will get official confirmation may be monday .
linga

Thanks! Would be interesting to know when stockland give the official word
Actually you can notify your conveyancer now so that they can do a title search earlier. Just supply your lot folio identifier. Expect notification anytime no later than COB Monday.
BuildingMightBeFun
linga

Thanks! Would be interesting to know when stockland give the official word

How do you search this

LPI Document inquiry - You will need your DP reference. Click View. Input your Document Number prefixed with DP.
Sorry is it stage 20 that registered today?
can someone pls tell me is it stage 20 that registered recently?
@cheeku: The image posted by mate linga shows the First Lot registered as 2001, which belongs to Stage 20. Call your conveyancer on Monday.

Lot 502 The Grange Marsden Park NSW 2765
Lot 503 The Grange Marsden Park NSW 2765
Lot 504 The Grange Marsden Park NSW 2765
Lot 505 The Grange Marsden Park NSW 2765
Lot 507 The Grange Marsden Park NSW 2765

... and could be negotiable.
Related
You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum