Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Stockland Elara at Marsden Park

Page 104 of 142
Hi All,
building an OCEANSIDE 36 Also & A Haywood 22 in sydney south on my 1024Sq block,
have only now just finished the sub division,
would love people who are also building around the sans souci area or close to get in contact with me,
The Grange Parkside Release House and Land Packages

Hi All,

Have a 350sqm (12.5w x 28l) zero lot block that is getting registered in Elara in the coming months. Looking to build a single storey house that maximises the floor space (60% =210sqm not including alfresco and porch). Most builders don't seem to have the right fit with the exception of eden brae. They seem to have a few options like bermuda, livingstone, manchester etc.

How are the others going with that kind of a block which was very common across elara release.

Cheers,
@Mtfranklin: EBH is one of the most reputable builders so I don't think you can go wrong if you build one of their houses. You can also have a look at the following:
Cobark 22 by Elderton Homes
Tomaga 22 by Elderton Homes

The following can be adjusted to fit your lot size:
Azalea 4 by New Living Homes on display at Greenway
Avalon 4 by New Living Homes on display at Elara
Cello by Masterton Homes
Cello 4 by Masterton Homes
Thanks Kaycee. Much appreciated mate.

Yeah, very much leaning towards EBH but just wanted to see what else I have missed. The depth is the issue with most designs however it makes my shortlist short!

How does the prices at the Rosalind Gardens Box Hill compare to that of Elara Marsden Park as well as how the lots are sold? Refer to the below images:

Good morning Guys, I went to the simond homes last weekend. I liked the home and thinking of getting the quote. Quality is OK as well. Has anyone build with simond homes? any reviews please?
Access to our lots now available for valuation and Walk your Lot event on 26th March for Stage 15-21

This is beyond annoying. I'm not receiving any of these updates from Stockland. Did not receive it last time. Did not receive this today either.

Who is this being sent to? The solicitor? or, the owners?
Did you check your spam? You should get it If you got this land directly from Elara and not through a home and land package.

I didn't receive that too... can sombody share the copy of map!!! and as well as 26th march invite as soon as you get it
You can access the map using below link:

http://click.corp.stockland.com.au/?qs= ... 43b2e6bc43

charan
Did you check your spam? You should get it If you got this land directly from Elara and not through a home and land package.

Thanks Charan. It is a H&L Package. Here is what I think. The builder has nothing to do with MY land. The moment I exchanged contracts, the builder's got nothing to do with it. My wife and I pay for it. Why should the builder get the update?

I have sent an email to Stockland asking why I haven't received the update. If they tell me it has been sent to the builder, someone there is not going to have a good day in the office tomorrow. Useless fellows ??
jack_elara

Thanks Jack ??
jack_elara

Thanks a lot Jack!!!
Reasonably priced house and land packages:
Lot 59 Un-named Road, Victoria Estate, Box Hill NSW 2765
Lot 3031 Proposed Road, Box Hill NSW 2765
Lot 2840 Sheumack Street Marsden Park NSW 2765
Lot 6 Queensbury Street Schofields NSW 2762
Lot 3 Queensbury Street Schofields NSW 2762
Lot 4 Queensbury Street Schofields NSW 2762
Lot 2 Queensbury Street Schofields NSW 2762
Lot 5 Queensbury Street Schofields NSW 2762
Kaplan Homes, Box Hill NSW 2765

People queuing up at Elara Sales Centre since midnight and waiting

The parking lot at Elara last night.

Can anyone update the Release plan of today's release.
Related
You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum