Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Stockland Elara at Marsden Park

Page 9 of 142
I've never been a fan of expression of interest via email.
Had a poor experience with Mirvac at Alex Avenue as well. I mentoned it to Matt that I am not happy that they are doing this electronic thing. But it's not upto him I guess.
You'd think that by now Stockland would have got the system worked out. Appears it's not the case.
I think we all are still waiting till 9..
Im going to wait till the clock hit 9pm, perseverance!!!!
me too, it probably wont change.
I just hope that if this a problem on their side, that they have a new date and everyone gets another chance...
Maybe Stockland SERVER went Kapooow...
I'd already emailed Matt/Stockland and maybe he can shade what happened...Now the excitement twist to waiting before the clock hit 9pm.
I don't know how you guys will take this but we were at Masterton Warwick Farm earlier this afternoon. The H&L sales person informed me that they will have packages in both Elara and GL sometime in August 2014. I did not make it obvious but I was not happy with this information because it will again be the builders who will benefit more. I believe that Elara does not need to do this at the moment as evidenced by the demand.
Like you said BH123, I hope it is their server and we get another day!
Hi Guys,

Hopefully it is Stockland server issue. i sent text to Matt but no reply. Let us see what happned at 9 PM
Why why why still can't register???
5 more mins.
and that's time....
Now it's closed

registration is closed means system woked..... we did not get the chance
Registrations are now closed.
Thank you for your interest in Elara.

Unfortunately, registrations for this land release closed on Sunday 13th July at 9pm EST however, we do have more land releases coming soon.

Please note, your details are active on our Elara database so you do not need to register your contact details again. We will continue to keep you updated via email on our upcoming land releases.

HOPE WE CAN GET ON IN THE NEXT RELEASE!!!!
This is crap! closed and been waiting all week & day with no results!
WTF... just as it 9:00 pm, it changed to now saying that time is up and unfortunately I have missed out... this really pisses me off... I hope that this does not mean I/ we have all missed out.
The server is work but no one can register?
there could be a possibilities that Stockland uploaded two list onto server. White list ( very few and whom Stockland gave first priority) and Black list ( rest of all ,, like us who are unlucky and stockland gave second preference)

So only white list people got the option and we did not
That means, the next release will be 5k more, but that's alright as long as i can hit or see that REGISTER NOW button...
Related
You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum