Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Simonds Prague in MELB- All Moved In ;)

Page 10 of 10
Hi just heart I keep going back and forth looking at you build. Hope you're loving it. Its really been an inspiration for me
Hi all

So it's been well over 2years since I've updated n boy oh boy it's been busy.. our 2nd son arrived last year April 2016.
busy !!
I get a lot of questions n inbox about my exposed aggregate driveway and never got around to posting pics up. It isn't the best picture but u can still see the drive way.

House is going good. We have grass in the backyard but no landscaping as yet.. yet... we are planning to concrete everything (planning
)
Front landscape still not 100% . And the extra family room we had extended, well it's still an empty space lol... can't fill it
other than that we love love our home

It's great to see your update, especially because your build is the only other one I've seen on here with the same facade as ours
it looks really good

Thanks Marshall
we have good taste! My husband said he had to have this facade and it was final. So I'm glad I agreed with him. House looks grand when u drive past and very eye catching.

justheart
Thanks Marshall
we have good taste! My husband said he had to have this facade and it was final. So I'm glad I agreed with him. House looks grand when u drive past and very eye catching.

It was my hubby who insisted on it too, he wanted that curb appeal, it definitely has that

Hey guys... so I'm still stuck with what to do with my extra family room
can anyone give me suggestions? We originally had our dining table there moved it to the other side of the family room as the table was a tad to big and was not much space to move around.

Baby stuff everywhere lol

The photos are a little dark, I have the shades down as it's hot outside!!

Thank u in advance

Hmm could it be a rumpus room? We have the opposite problem, we're thinking we won't have enough room for our furniture

Marshall, that's what we thought as well.. we thought we wouldn't have enuf room for our stuff. It it turns we have a lot of empty spaces lolz. Someone once suggested to turn it into like a reading corner with an
Egg chair and rug

I like the idea of a big rug and bookcase and maybe a couple of armchairs? Or even a day bed/lounge type thing.
You have a beautiful house by the way

Building the Simonds Palisade in Gippsland

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t
Can i have your extra space?
i like the idea of big rug and egg chair

Building Simonds Prague in QLD
justheart
Marshall, that's what we thought as well.. we thought we wouldn't have enuf room for our stuff. It it turns we have a lot of empty spaces lolz. Someone once suggested to turn it into like a reading corner with an
Egg chair and rug

Ooohhh yeah, I love that idea! It could be the chill out lounge.
Our books are in boxes in the garage but I'm determined to have a space for them in the new house.

I'm having a reading room justheart

Related
3/07/2023
Moved in 7 years ago but no Occupation Certificate

Building A New House

Joe, it depends on your certifier but we are noticing the ones we deal with are really cracking down. So i would recommend you follow your approved landscaping plans to…

9/10/2023
No Interim Occupation Certificate - NSW but moved in

General Discussion

Hi Simeon, Thank you for laying it down for us. Makes sense. Appreciate it very much. Have a nice day. Cheers

8/06/2023
Hello to all of you. Any advice please?

Building A New House

A question. Im in Queensland and building a new home. We managed to reach practical completion 6 weeks ago but we haven't heard any date for handover yet. Who should we…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum