Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Our Ben Trager Build - New photos!

Page 29 of 124
Love the chairs with the coffee table! Congrats on your purchases!

I should say I haven't found anything I love yet , that isn't $300 a chair haha
Yikes....300 a chair. I might have to sell my car...
Have you tried sitting pretty furniture. Not sure what the prices are like but lots of different chairs.

Love the chairs with the coffee table! Congrats on your purchases!

YAY for the purchases - they do look amazing and I am sure they will look fantastic in the home! I love furniture shopping - its soooo damn exciting!
Love your choices! Can't wait till it's my turn to shop :p
Wow! Your house a view are looking amazing. Looking forward to seeing the final walk through. Very exciting days ahead.
Thanks Tonk

Nothing to update this week, however next week our roof is booked in for Thursday but as we are the next job on the list it's likely it will happen earlier. Fingers crossed.

Then I hope for steady progress from here on after the last few months of slow progress.
He told me Friday possibly just after the long weekend. I'll easily take being a bit later if it's for you archetto

Weather is looking good so hopefully we shall have a week of roof action all around. Looking forward to the roof on pics everyone.
Awesome news Archetto! I'll be watching all week to take a glimpse of the action!

Ooo hope all 3 of us get our colourbond moments!! Let's hope it's a good week all round
Staying tuned archetto
Good luck for hopefully the big moment this week!
Won't know if roof is done until later in the week or weekend so in the mean time let's talk shopping!

Thinking about a Tom Dixon Web Etch (replica) for my entry in silver

I love the pattern it puts off

And these for the kitchen, 3 of them along the island bench
Wow! Those lights would look gorgeous in your entry. I am looking at something similar for our Island bench so obviously love them too. Think I'm going to wait for the ceilings to go in before I make my mind up. Speaking of lights, do you have ant LEDs? We have heaps but never got asked what colour of bulb. I'm hoping they are a warm white.

Wow wow wow love love love that feature light tom Dixon replica! It's amazing. Also like the island benchtop lights - great selections Archetto!

We only put 4 downlights in, 2 in the kitchen and 2 in the ensuite and I have no idea what they are, they were just the ones they had in the prestart room. Oops.
You guys twisted my arm, I ended up finding a Tom Dixon on Ebay and I won it - yay! Will keep an eye out for my pendants to go on sale
I don't even remember seeing them in the prestart room lol

Related
22/01/2024
Builder connecting our new toilet for his trades

Bathrooms and Laundry

"Losers" "humanity" "off time" "your" "top notch" "love symbol" Sounds like ponzo is done using other people's toilets

21/02/2024
Fixed Price build Contract Vs Project management build

Building A New House

Thank you so much everyone. This all makes a lot of sense. I guess when you talk to a builder who butters up everything to look very polished, you get to start believing…

17/06/2023
Aggregate vs Pavers around a new build

Building A New House

Thanks chippy, Budapest for your responses. We've gone with aggregate > I totally know what you mean about the ants here in Perth, they are a pain.

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum