Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Our New Home Build on an Acre

Page 2 of 4
m-sass... check my blog out I will be slowing adding components of our plans as we go.
Would also love to see the plans. If you could post them here (de-identified of course) more people would be interested. Lots of people are lazy like me and don't like leaving the forum to look up pictures etc.
EmyN
Would also love to see the plans. If you could post them here (de-identified of course) more people would be interested. Lots of people are lazy like me and don't like leaving the forum to look up pictures etc.

yep, that's me. also on tapatalk you don't get Sig links.

We did our colour selections yesterday. Great process.

We had a few upgrades but not a crazy amount. We are also paying for MJH to do our carpet and main flooring.
It looks fantastic! Congrats

Here is the plan of the house.. a few changes have been made since this one.

I can't see anything
looking forward to seeing it

Scrap that now it's working!
Wow looks amazing

Plan looks fantastic, looking at it, it looks very similar to a home my bff is building, also on acerage
does it have the little windows on the front in the roof?

Wow I am so jealous, what an incredible plan!
Following your build. Wonderful plan!
and I like the natural color palette you've chosen. Classy and relaxing.
Good news after a few hurdles admin wise with Acoustic Reports and Bushfire requirements our site today was pegged, excavated and fenced!!!!

Happy days ahead.

Photos are on my blog.
Us H1-ers are a bit slack...we prefer pics posted onto the forum site
Great Plan/design, looking forward to following from Perth on this build
Treeseachanger
Us H1-ers are a bit slack...we prefer pics posted onto the forum site

When I get a chance I will put some up!

Piering completed today estimated 90 lineal metres, came in at 98, no rock so all good.
A good aerial pic of progress thus far.....

Great photo! How did you manage that?
Lunar

We own a very good drone... btw... we built the first wisdom majestic - lovely home you are building - enjoy its a great design.
Lot927
Lunar

We own a very good drone... btw... we built the first wisdom majestic - lovely home you are building - enjoy its a great design.

Thanks.

I remember reading your building thread and blog when we were first looking at building the Majestic - very interesting and informative - you built a lovely home.
Another step closer to slab

Aerial Pic for the week...

Related
4/04/2024
New Home Build - Boundary Retaining Wall replacement advice

Building A New House

Can anyone recommend a good/affordable retaining wall and fence builder that I can get a quote from located in Sydney?

20/02/2024
Conveyancing & property inspectors for new home build?

Building A New House

If you are in Victoria you have a statutory right to your own building inspector regardless of builder's consent. No negotiations are required. However the builder will…

22/01/2024
Builder connecting our new toilet for his trades

Bathrooms and Laundry

"Losers" "humanity" "off time" "your" "top notch" "love symbol" Sounds like ponzo is done using other people's toilets

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum