Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Celebration Homes - Brookleigh Estate - 3 WEEKS TIL PCI!!

Page 5 of 7
Yayyyyy, looks great! We are building the lennox with the same elevation as you so I've been watching your thread and looking forward to seeing it's completion. It looks lovely and the back yard is a great size too
Thats awesome!! They usually say 3 weeks for the roof to go up so you're speeding through

I went past my block yesterday and we have a shed and some sand - bricking is due to start on monday! Its been 7 weeks since the slab, 11 weeks since the site was cleared. Hopefully my team fly as swiftly through the rest as yours
Wow, we've been away for a couple of weeks and can't believe the progress thats been made while we've been away! The render and white set has been done, the windows are in and they are starting the ceilings today! Our SS has told us lock up is scheduled for the 2nd September, with PCI likely to be mid October. So excited to think we're only a couple of months away from moving in!

A couple of pics from our quick visit yesterday...

It's amazing how much bigger the house feels with the white set done. It feels so much more like a 'house' and makes it so much easier to visualise how it's going to look with all our furniture.
House looks amazing bingo18!!! You are going to love the huge family room, in the 3 weeks we've lived in our house we've only sat down and watched TV in the family room, not sure what to do with the cinema or games room as there is so much space, might have to go buy more furniture!!!. . . . we love our house so much and sure you will too!

And the facade you've chosen looks great as well,
The house looks great Bingo! I've been silently stalking your thread hoping you were going to post a picture of the render, I love it! It's going to look great when it's got you're chosen colour painted on it! I love how you've got a bit of space down the sides too - it looks like you do in the pictures anyway? We don't have much space down the side but a huge and very long backyard which isn't quite ideal, but I love the Lennox and wasn't changing the design. Hoping everything keeps going smoothly for you and happening fast
JMCL
The house looks great Bingo! I've been silently stalking your thread hoping you were going to post a picture of the render, I love it! It's going to look great when it's got you're chosen colour painted on it! I love how you've got a bit of space down the sides too - it looks like you do in the pictures anyway? We don't have much space down the side but a huge and very long backyard which isn't quite ideal, but I love the Lennox and wasn't changing the design. Hoping everything keeps going smoothly for you and happening fast

I'm also stalking the thread waiting for those render pics!
rossb2003
House looks amazing bingo18!!! You are going to love the huge family room, in the 3 weeks we've lived in our house we've only sat down and watched TV in the family room, not sure what to do with the cinema or games room as there is so much space, might have to go buy more furniture!!!. . . . we love our house so much and sure you will too!

And the facade you've chosen looks great as well,

Thanks rossb2003! Can't wait to get in! We've got kids, so all their 'stuff' will easily fill the games room! So good to hear you love your Lennox, i'm sure we are going to too!
JMCL

Thanks JMCL! I love the facade we've chosen and i can't wait to see it painted! The colour selection is one thing i'm not 100% on, so i can't wait to see it done to see if i like it! Yes we've got heaps of room down the side. The side near the theatre is just the standard 1.5m gap, but the side near the garage is 3m. We've got about a 7m gap from the back of the house to the back fence, so we're really happy with the size of our backyard.
7 metres down the side - that is perfect and probably the size I would have chosen if we could! It will be great to see the children playing out the lounge and dining room windows when you're in the kitchen or doing something inside. I'm sure your render colour will look great. The render colour was the thing I was most worried about but now I'm going with only one render colour and instead making it look a bit more 'cottage like' and doing a cottage style garden etc. We're building in a cute little country town so I hope we'll fit right in with the neighbourhood

Enjoy dreaming about your new house, I think the Lennox is perfect for families
This time next week our house should be at lockup! So excited!!! Then we'll be on the home stretch!
Wow Bingo18, its looking great!

I hope you had a good holiday! Im glad you are back, i have really been keen to see the progress on your home.
Went past the house today as it might be the last weekend we can get in and have a look as lock up is due this week. The ceilings are all complete and look great! So glad we upgraded to high ceilings throughout, it makes all the rooms so much bigger!

Bring on lock up this week!!
1 sleep til lock up!! Woo hoo!!
Quickly swung by the house today and all the doors and shelving has been delivered

so exciting!!
Congrats on lock up

House is looking great! What size did you upgrade the ceiling height too, I think we upgraded ours to 30c and I'm wondering if that's a bit low now? Oh well

Hope everything keeps progressing well for you and you're in your new home very soon
That's insane how fast its come along!!!

Well done!! You must be super excited!!!
Went past the house today and we're officially at lock up!!! We were expecting to only be able to look through the windows, but luckily we could sneak in through an open window and have a look around! All the doors have been hung and the shelving is nearly complete (just a couple of shelves left in the pantry to do)

The painter has been and done the undercoat on the front of the house, doors and ceilings

Can't wait to see the painting finished and see what the front render colours look like!

Our bath, bathroom basins, trough and kitchen sink had all been delivered too, so i think there will be a bit happening this week. The tiler is scheduled to start Thursday, can't wait to see it!
JMCL
Congrats on lock up

House is looking great! What size did you upgrade the ceiling height too, I think we upgraded ours to 30c and I'm wondering if that's a bit low now? Oh well

Hope everything keeps progressing well for you and you're in your new home very soon

Ours are 31c throughout, so glad hubby convinced me it was a 'must have'!
Oh my gosh Bingo18 - love, love, love it!!! I love the frontage you've chosen and it will look amazing all painted.
Is the first picture the pantry? It looks huge whatever it is.
Ceilings look great too, we got 30c as part of the package but we didn't upgrade any higher, I hope they're a good size

Congrats on lockup
Wow a lot has happened this week! All the cupboards are in, the stone bench tops are in and the tiler has started!

Laundry

These photos were from Thursday an i couldn't get into the bathrooms because the tiler had started. So i went back yesterday arvo but it was all locked up and i couldn't get in! This is the only photo i could get looking through the laundry door

It's looking so good, i just love love love my kitchen! We also met with our SS this week and have booked in the 23rd of October for our PCI! So excited, well and truly on the home stretch now!!
Related
29/06/2023
Wisdom Homes- VARIATIONS taking more then 7 weeks!!!

Building A New House

Can someone please offer some advice? Im DESPERATE. Because I'm completely and utterly exhausted. How long are variations taking with other companies at the moment? We…

20/06/2023
Pre-construction stage- Variations taking 6+ weeks to comple

General Discussion

The fastest thing a builder will do is bank your cheque, those systems work perfectly with lightning speed, everything else is slow burn. Just the way it is.

18/08/2023
PCI - How thorough were you?

Building A New House

We hired Darbecca to do every stage inspection, and I strongly recommend them to anyone that asks me. They were amazing. Thorough reports with photos at every stage,…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum