Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Greenway Estate, Colebee - Community Corner

Page 52 of 54

The Greenway neighbourhood shopping centre is scheduled to open anytime from mid 2017.

Status of 2 applications to modify a consent requirement for a pedestrian bridge - site inspection.

Marsden Park estate Greenway welcomes first residents

Response from the Customer Service Department, Busways Group Pty Ltd:

"Thank you for your email dated the 16th December 2015, regarding the route 751 in Colebee.

The route 751 currently goes into the suburb of Colebee (to the intersection of Stonecutters Dr & Kirkwood Cres) whilst route 757 operates along the outskirts of the suburb (Richmond Rd/Townson Rd).  

Unfortunately, buses can not be extended to operate any further into Colebee because the roads haven't been built to an adequate width and the large kerb and gutters on the islands in the middle of the road are too high.   

Busways have been speaking to Blacktown Council about the issue but it will be very costly to retro-fit the area, so Council is still investigating the options available to them.  In the meantime, the existing bus services are the only ones that will be available for the foreseeable future. 

Thank you for writing to Busways with your feedback and I apologise that we cannot provide a more positive response on this occasion."
Hi, would anyone know the exact date stage 4C will be registered at Greenway? Thankyou
Was this a legitimate dumping:

While the truck is about to leave:

And here is the plate number...
Hi all,

I have just sent a PM to Kaycee/Firsthomebuyer23/Greenway15. The reason I'm posting here is because I'm not sure if the PM arrived.

I have written in regards to the Champion Homes 3.75% increase which I received last week. Can someone please get in touch with me, as currently I'm in need for some advise if anyone can give me any?

Thank you so much for your help.

Speedy
Hey everyone.
Jus subscribed to this topic and been catching up on info all day. Just curious to know if anyone has been having difficulty communicating with the developer?
I own lot 459 which has a large pile of dirt spanning from my block over to 420 and 419.
Peter in the office in Greenway seems to think it's been dumped and that it will be my responsibility to remove it needed. I haven't looked too far into yet going over the contract again ect but I would of thought it's there responsibility since it isn't registered yet and yet to be till what he is now saying late May early June. Big change from the Feb registration when we purchased lol. Not sure if it's dumped or been put there by developer and they will remove it if needed later. Peter in the office seems to be abit clueless to all this to my frustration.
Still trying to get info on fire rating also for a while now and nothing.
Communication with them seems to be greatly lacking.
Can anyone shed some light on this or maybe the owners of 419, 420 if you read this?

Thanks for any info or advice guys. Much appreciated

speedy2510
Hi all,

I have just sent a PM to Kaycee/Firsthomebuyer23/Greenway15. The reason I'm posting here is because I'm not sure if the PM arrived.

I have written in regards to the Champion Homes 3.75% increase which I received last week. Can someone please get in touch with me, as currently I'm in need for some advise if anyone can give me any?

Thank you so much for your help.

Speedy

Hey,
I know some people who have built with Champion and were hit with this increase. I'm considering building with them only because I like one of their plans and their price.

This development is within the school catchment area of The Ponds High School and the Riverbank Public School.

Email notification has been sent out that the Stage 5 is now anticipated to be registered in April 2016. This is another opportunity for 2 partner builders to celebrate. The Linen Plans may be lodged sometime in April 2016 but eventual land registration could occur in May 2016. If a builder has 15 houses to construct in Stage 5 and each buyer gets a price adjustment of an additional $4000 then that will be a windfall of $60000 without even doing anything. The lesson learned in this exercise is to avoid buying the so called "Home and Land Packages" as split contracts are not the same as real home and land packages. The preferred way is to buy just the land instead and then choose your own builder so that you will be in control of the timings.

At the Greenway Living Estate two builders have performed according to expectations. These are Eden Brae Homes and surprisingly New Living Homes. EBH and NLH have received positive feedback from their buyers.

Greenway Shopping Village

Plus Fitness Marsden Park

Register here for free to attend the Colebee Community Association Annual General Meeting.

Townson Road, Marsden Park Planning Agreement - I thought this area already belongs to the suburb of Colebee. What is going on?!?

The 14 NSW suburbs with no mortgage arrears: Moody’s: "Sydney’s worst performing areas were Ashcroft, Glenmore Par, Guildford, Colebee and Chullora."

We humbly seek your support and request you to please sign the petition to Build the Marsden Park rail link and station now.
Plans Lodged For $300 Million Marsden Park Project

http://www.theurbandeveloper.com/plans-lodged-for-marsden-park-project/

First multi-unit project for growth centre Marsden Park in Sydney's north-west

http://www.afr.com/real-estate/residential/first-multiunit-project-for-growth-centre-marsden-park-in-sydneys-northwest-20160405-gnynog
Greenway Community Newsletter March 2016

Word is now out that land registration of Stage 5 may occur in June 2016 almost 7 months from the initial expected regstration of September 2015. This info is posted at the glass entry door of the Sales Office.

One partner builder at Greenway has already confirmed charging their 15 Stage 5 buyers at least $4000 after the 15th of April 2016 and a further $1000 for every month of further delay. It has previously charged 11 buyers $3000 in a previous release after land registration was delayed by 6 months.

Another partner builder has charged its 21 buyers from 2 previous releases an additional $4000. It is not yet known whether this other builder will charge its 5 buyers from Stage 5.

The reason for the penalty is the delay in construction commencement due to the delay in land registration.
Anyone built with Fowler Homes - Portofino-49 or have a Seabreeze facade.
How's the experience using Fowler homes.
Found the above plan really good and price is also in my budget.

Any suggestions or recommendations welcome

Anyone have word on Stage 4 release land registration? Last update was May/June 2016 and the land in the area is looking good but the power poles still exist on a few of the lots. This waiting game is driving me crazy.
Hi all

We have purchased a lot in stage 5A with Champion Homes. Still waiting for the land to be registered. Greenway said September 2015 but it's already 8 months and still getting delayed don't know why. They say the council has been slow and they had an issue with Sydney Water which is really frustrating. Now I got an email from the solicitor that the developers have asked for an extension of the sunset date until October 2016 but the registration will happen well before that. All I'm worried about is there any fees related to the delay of the registration with the builder? Anyone else having the same issues? Thanks
@Greenway33: I do not agree that the Council is slow. They process the required documents as soon as these are received. Only 2 partner builders so far have charged their customers in previous releases due to the land registration being delayed and CH is not one of these. Todate 1 partner builder has already sent out 2 variations to their 15 customers charging them a total of only $5K for the delay in land registration of Stage 5. Most of these buyers are now contemplating on terminating their building contracts.
Hello! I am new to Homeone and to this thread. We purchased a home and land package in release 1E and I believe our registration date is tied in with release 4 (at least that is what Peter at the Greenway Sales office had indicated). I re-read our contract and the sunset date indicated is 30 June 2016. The indicative registration date from the Sales office is now end of July 2016 which would be a month after the sunset date. Does this mean we can rescind the contract? If so, does anyone know what will happen to the deposits we made to the developer and the builder as well as the tax office (for the stamp duty)?

Please join the Greenway Community in mourning the passing of a dear friend and neighbour Sumit Walia on the 12th of June 2016. Sumit was featured in this Media Release and was instrumental in the growth of the population of the Greenway Living estate. You can assist his family get through this difficult times via this link.
RIP❤️

Simonds homes precinct.
Related
16/07/2023
Aluminium awning window seal has popped out in one corner

Windows & Doors

Thanks mate, this helped a lot. Managed to get it back in.

16/10/2023
CDC Corner Balcony Size

General Discussion

Dear all, Requesting your help in relation to a CDC code. We are building a new home in NSW on a corner lot (500m2, 15m wide) following Greenfield CDC code. Our design…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum