Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

First Home - Build w Redink! KEYS!!! Post Handover Updates

Page 31 of 39
Looking good
Good luck for PCI
Ohhh I'm so excited for you tori!!!
I think its lazy too not to paint tops and bottoms of doors . Its because the spray paint them while they are hung . Arent you just glade you did tgat portico it two colours .. not very long now .
Are you going to ask them to paint the tops etc? I'd think they'd need to be painted?
Hopeful78
Looking good
Good luck for PCI

Thanks hopeful

ardie514
Ohhh I'm so excited for you tori!!!

Thanks Ardie. I can't wait. Hopefully keys aren't too far after PCI!
Melsie68
I think its lazy too not to paint tops and bottoms of doors . Its because the spray paint them while they are hung . Arent you just glade you did tgat portico it two colours .. not very long now .

I totally agree, super lazy! We'll be asking at PCI for this to be done. Yep, I'm so glad with how the Portico turned out. I love it!
MalSannie
Are you going to ask them to paint the tops etc? I'd think they'd need to be painted?

Yep, most definitely. I can't believe they didn't do it in the first place. Cheeky painters.
Cheeky indeed!
ToriMatt8132
They agreed to change the time

PCI on Friday, 27 February 2015 at 8:00am

Very excited if you can't tell

WHOOOP
so excited for you - house is looking beautiful and only 4 sleeps
PCI tomorrow
YAY!
Woohoo....1 sleep!
Good luck for the PCI tmr.
ToriMatt8132
PCI tomorrow
YAY!

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see the photos and read your thoughts after PCI!! Enjoy!
Yayyyyy so exciting!! Good luck for tomorrow
:):)
Good luck tomorrow and definitely let us know all the details.
OMG! Super exciting, I reckon this is just about the best part! Good luck, hope it goes well!
Good luck tomorrow - can't wait to hear how it went
Good Luck for today!!!! I'm so excited for you!
PCI Day!! Hope it all goes well x
You'll be at PCI right now! So Exciting!
Yay, so excited for you. Hope all is going well!!
Related
3/12/2023
Recommendations for quick and cheap updates for the exterior

Renovation + Home Improvement

1. Roof cleaning and paint - which colour do you recommend? I often see black/ dark grey in use these days but I would prefer…

19/04/2024
First time build: Custom narrow riverside home in WA

Building A New House

So it looks like we finally have some movement on site! Definitely later than expected, but I'll take any progress at this point. I'll drop by over the weekend to get…

12/02/2024
Suggestions whether to build my granny flat first or house?

Building A New House

hi guys. Please be nice. First time home builder in Qld. I would like some feedback please on whether I should build my granny flat first before my main house at the…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum