Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Our REDINK build in Helena Valley - HOME SWEET HOME.

Page 95 of 95
I know your post is about skirting, but I couldn't stop looking at your entrance way ... very grand looking. Love your artwork, so eye catching!!

Good to hear all is well, skirting looks fab!
Rache
Looks great clever girl!! And your entrance is stunning! Hope you're enjoying it all.

Thanks so much Rache. We are very happy and settled here. It's a really lovely estate, although it's still a work in progress. Great neighbours and for the most part very peaceful, when all the tradies go home.

Janey01
I know your post is about skirting, but I couldn't stop looking at your entrance way ... very grand looking. Love your artwork, so eye catching!!

Good to hear all is well, skirting looks fab!

Thanks Marcia. Entry still to be wallpapered along one side.......I just can't find what I'm looking for.

I'm loving Seagrass, but it is super expensive.

The niche is tiled in polished riverstone, they were purchased for the water feature in the middle alfresco, but they are so nice and we have so many we had Gorgeous George (the Redink tiler) put them in there for us.
We're really happy with the skirting, and have many weekends of skirting fun to come.
Related
14/11/2023
NCC - Roof Valley - Does this comply?

Building A New House

thanks guys! yes this is how I've exactly raised it with the builder. still awaiting response.

21/02/2024
Fixed Price build Contract Vs Project management build

Building A New House

Thank you so much everyone. This all makes a lot of sense. I guess when you talk to a builder who butters up everything to look very polished, you get to start believing…

4/04/2024
New Home Build - Boundary Retaining Wall replacement advice

Building A New House

Can anyone recommend a good/affordable retaining wall and fence builder that I can get a quote from located in Sydney?

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum