Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Is anyone building with Rendition or Scott Salisbury?

Page 1 of 1
Hi everyone,
Just wanted to ask if anyone out there has had any good or bad experience building a custom design with Rendition Homes and Scott Salisbury Homes?
Thanks
Hi, I don't know of anyone currently building with either builder. However a friend built with SS a while ago and they had a good experience, well as good as any other builder. Usual issues of mistakes/damage but all fixed. We are using Fairmont and have been impressed by the build quality and premium finishes that we were able to upgrade to. Choosing a builder is not an easy decision, I wish you luck
Thanks FairmontSAcustom, I agree choosing a builder has proven to be a lot more difficult than we thought. It's hard to know if the one you choose is the right one and I jut hope our decision will be. We looked at Fairmont but couldn't find a design that we liked which would fit on our block. Where are you building?
We are building a custom design with Fairmont
I can give you a link to our thread if you like? We are building in the inner southern suburbs. You?
That would be excellent
We are building in southern suburbs too.
This is it. It's a bit long but hopefully will help. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=63538
We have built with Rendition Homes.

I found their administration quite woeful (frustratingly incompetent) and whatever time frame they say they will do something in, double it! It took over 6 months for our contract to be corrected to what we had arranged. We knew going in that they took a long time to respond (we were not in any rush), but had heard their construction was quite good. Their transparency on costings was not to my liking.

As far as construction, it has been good up to this point (touch wood). Some issues here and there but quickly resolved.

Would I build with Rendition Homes again? Probably not, I think there are more honest, and most importantly more competent companies out there.

Why did we build with Rendition Homes? Bang for your buck we found them of better value then your Scott Sailsbury or Medallion Homes. The cost saving on construction there we added to our finishes.

Good luck with your build
Thanks for your advice kyrum, has your house been completed? Who was your sales consultant at Rendition Homes if you don't mind saying.
Our house is close to completion. Our sales consultant was Adrian Laidley <sp?>. He left soon after we signed contract and we dealt direct with Rendition Accounting for the rest of the process.

If you have any questions on the contract side of things and what to look out for let me know. Maybe send a PM. I am happy to go over the contract with you if you want. Regards
Related
9/12/2023
Anyone building with Zac Homes?

Building A New House

Wish you all the best. Once you signed the contract, they will find millions excuses to charge you. And have seen their sites unfinished for a long time.

19/07/2023
Feedback requested from anyone that's used Pentablock

Landscape & Garden Design

As title suggests, looking at using the interlocking Pentablock stacked stone products to replace failing timber retaining…

21/10/2023
anyone build on zero lot line more than 11 meters? Urgent.

Building A New House

I am building in claymore NSW and this is shown in the building envelope plan. …

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum