Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Grange Avenue Schofields - Burawa Rise Development

Page 43 of 46
If I'm not wrong burawarise estate didn't have any "estate rules". Do we?
I bought land in Gordon road Schofields. Is there any estate rules?

surja
I bought land in Gordon road Schofields. Is there any estate rules?

Hi surja,
Developments in gordon road would be under Riverstone Precinct planning.
DCP for your precinct contains guidelines on setbacks. Please see link below:
http://growthcentres.planning.nsw.gov.a ... lPlan.aspx
davidhe1127
vinraj81
Hi stage one folks, has anyone received council rates payment due letter from Blacktown Council? I got one yesterday but when I see my settlement papers, council rates been paid part of it. Wondering if anyone else has same.

Hi Vinraj81

I got letter from them too. Did not realize the fees have been paid already. Will check and confirm.

I received the letter too from the period nov to june 2016.

I guess it has to be paid by me.
Don't pay yet blueeyes, I had been talked to my solicitor, he told me Crownland's solicitor need to pay for it.

Ripboy
Don't pay yet blueeyes, I had been talked to my solicitor, he told me Crownland's solicitor need to pay for it.

Sure will check with my solicitor first.
Hi guys,
Just send a copy of the rates notice to Rhiannon of Crownland and request them to forward the payment to Council.
It was paid to developer during settlement as h.p74 posted.
blueeyes9334
Ripboy

Sure will check with my solicitor first.

This is what my contract says. Does this mean we have already paid the vendor and don't have to pay now?

Guys, has anyone had any luck with solicitor to find out about council rate? Should we pay or not?
vinraj81
Guys, has anyone had any luck with solicitor to find out about council rate? Should we pay or not?

Still waiting on my solicitor.
As per my settlement sheet, I need to pay this. As Crownland paid until settlement date.

h.p74
As per my settlement sheet, I need to pay this. As Crownland paid until settlement date.

h.p74
Guys check your Settlement sheet. I think Crownland has paid extra $100 as per year rate was estimated as $1400.

h.p74, your settlement sheet says you're paid 'til 30/6/16
vinraj81

For my case, when we settled my land which has already paid, therefore my solicitor told us not to pay
I stand corrected, Crownland has to pay for this not us. Infact we paid extra $100 that we can't recover.

Hi guys how to check the progress D.P. 28833. Thank you in advance

Ripboy
vinraj81

For my case, when we settled my land which has already paid, therefore my solicitor told us not to pay

Same. My solicitor advised, I am paid till 1st June 2016.
surja
Hi guys how to check the progress D.P. 28833. Thank you in advance

Surja, is this for bannaby Cresent?
Ripboy, no for lot 23 Gordon road

Can anyone help me out with the email or phone number for Rhiannon at Crown so I can send our rates to be paid. Thank you!
1sttimehomebuyers
Can anyone help me out with the email or phone number for Rhiannon at Crown so I can send our rates to be paid. Thank you!

rhiannon@crownland.com.au for the council rate, I will recommend you contact your solicitor to deal with Crownland's solicitor will be better and more effective.
Related
9/04/2024
First Avenue Homes Experience

General Discussion

Looks like they are still building.....

5/11/2023
Building a 39 square house in Schofields Sydney

General Discussion

No idea about the driveway question, but your price for a house that size including landscaping seems very good!

28/12/2023
Builder for double story house in Tallawong Schofields NSW

Building A New House

We bought land in Tallawong Schofields NSW size 30m X 12.5m and planning to get double story house build around 350 sqm. We are thinking about having premium inclusions…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum