Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

What is your experience building with Glenvill Homes

Page 1 of 1
Hi everyone,

Is anyone able to give feedback on their building experience with Glenvill Homes in Melbourne. I am interested in recent experience and this can relate to style of home, time taken, quality of build, manner in which issues were rectified, extent of issues requiring rectification or any other items of note.

We are finding the design service helpful because it brings together the knowledge of costs in the design phase (architects seem not to understand drivers of cost). But what is the experience when they actually build!

Thanks.
I'm also really interested to see reviews, especially for their more inland branches. There's a lot of bad reviews from 2004-2007 for their Melbourne branches, but I can't find squat for Gippsland/Riverina areas, or anything recent.
We actually went ahead with them, signed the contract in mid June 2014, commenced works in early August 2014 and are on track for completion around late May 2015.

So far OK with some minor issues but in general a good experience. Using an inspector has found a number of things which Glenvill have addressed. Will keep you updated.
Related
3/04/2024
Builder Recommendation >> CG vs TA vs Glenvill vs Metricon

Building A New House

Hey guys, I have just purchased a block of land in Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne. The block size is 630 Sq Mtrs (land settlement is due in 6 months). This is purely an…

9/04/2024
First Avenue Homes Experience

General Discussion

Looks like they are still building.....

10/04/2024
Build experience - Trend Connection Homes

Building A New House

How has your experience been like so far?

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum