Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Building at Willowdale

Page 148 of 165
bucksaver
Jenifermarie
First trip to see our patch of mud this morning.

View from the back of our lot

And the stormwater pit in all its muddy glory that is opposite our lot. Hopefully it will grow some grass and reeds in time.

Hi Jenifer,
What is your lot number? Just wondering how far is this from Stage 7.
Thanks

Here is where it is on the master plan

Hi everyone

does anyone know how the releease went on the weekend?

I'm sure probably sold out.

Thanks
missanita
Hi everyone

Thanks

I spoke to a friend who is looking to buy and apparently only three lots remain. One is a 250sqm, the other is in the 500sqm range, and don't recall the last one.

ChristineA
missanita
Hi everyone

Thanks

I spoke to a friend who is looking to buy and apparently only three lots remain. One is a 250sqm, the other is in the 500sqm range, and don't recall the last one.

Seems so hard to get land at Willowdale...quite expensive now, compared to 1st release...

Sent from my iThing via Tapatalk
PixiGT
ChristineA
missanita
Hi everyone

Thanks

Seems so hard to get land at Willowdale...quite expensive now, compared to 1st release...

i don't even want to think about or see how cheap it was!!!!!

I spoke to another friend who's parents purchase a 300sqm lot for her (if only we all had that luxury) for $220k

ChristineA
PixiGT
ChristineA
[quote="missanita"]Hi everyone

Thanks

i don't even want to think about or see how cheap it was!!!!!

I spoke to another friend who's parents purchase a 300sqm lot for her (if only we all had that luxury) for $220k

[/quote]
Yes it's definitely a blessing to have family support in such a way; very pleased for your friend ☺
It's very difficult these days...even though it was hard going before the times of govt discounts/exemptions, & having interest rates above 10%, the prices weren't quite as high when compared to income...as long as you didn't go in above your head, that is

Hi Willowdalers

Is anyone going to the movie night this saturday? Be great to meet some of you.

Anita
Has anyone else received the email update re Precinct 14 and 15? ETA on rego is now August - Sept

ChristineA
Has anyone else received the email update re Precinct 14 and 15? ETA on rego is now August - Sept

Really? I got one this morning for precinct 14 rego is mid to late may

ChristineA

Yes. I also received the update. It's Aug-Sept. ☹️

kly525
ChristineA

Really? I got one this morning for precinct 14 rego is mid to late may

maybe you're in a different stage of Precinct 14? Not sure, either way, lucky you! Haha

krishnasharma
ChristineA

Wow ok...are you in 15?

missanita
Hi Willowdalers

Is anyone going to the movie night this saturday? Be great to meet some of you.

Anita
didnt hear about it! Do you have details?

kly525
krishnasharma
ChristineA

Wow ok...are you in 15?

I'm in 15A

kly525
krishnasharma
ChristineA

Wow ok...are you in 15?

I'm in 15B

Where is 15B

Yes I just got the email too. I just spoke to them a couple of weeks ago and they said May-June for 15A
We just signed our contract which has that we need to be in construction by mid November. I don't see that happening if the land registers in August.

Mrs RS
Where is 15B

This is where it is.

Jenifermarie
Yes I just got the email too. I just spoke to them a couple of weeks ago and they said May-June for 15A
We just signed our contract which has that we need to be in construction by mid November. I don't see that happening if the land registers in August.

Sorry to hear that Jenifer. If they register in August, you might be able to start in November with land being flattened. Wisdom usually needs 4 months after land registration but if u push them, you might be able to do it within 3 months. Are you going with council or CDC?
Jenifermarie

We signed the contract with Eden Brae with construct to start by the end of September. They will be charging $750 per month for the delay after that.

Related
9/05/2023
what to add for energy efficiency building volume home

Eco Living

go upvc window frames ensure insulation under colorbond. not just sarking, lighter color roof also not sure if you have seen this viewtopic.php?t=5823 last couple of pages…

11/05/2023
Building duplex at the hills council area

Building A New House

Even if it's not being sub-divided and you want to keep it as Torrens title, you will still need to talk to a town planner or Council themselves, to see if they will allow…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum