Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Forever Home in WA - New Pics, PCI done....

Page 2 of 2
Well the daughter sent me some more pics. Basins, baths and toilets ..

Laundry tub

Master toilet and bath

Would be good if they were cleaned but wanted to share
Looks great Mark, I love that stone in the bathroom! Looks stunning. And the alfresco - wow, it's huge! I guess that's where most of the cooking will be done.
Thanks Trix. I posted the current stage of the inside kitchen in the kitchen thread. The white macubus looks awesome
I just had a look, wow it sure does! Such a beautiful stone.
Love the full height tiles in the toilet! looks great
Thanks Icanthackit, yes I went a little crazy and did floor to ceiling in every bathroom/ toilet/ ensuite and laundry. Cannot wait to have it all cleaned and moved in....
Hey AussieMark! Didn't know your had your own thread! We're thinking of getting the Goldstein oven outside too. Have you used one before buying it? Do you think you can use a wok on it? Was thinking of getting he one wok cooker but it looks too big and too industrial

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=75739&p=1299716#p1299716
Building4my3tots, yes i have a thread but it is not that populated. While I visit my house often to see the progress I do not post that often.

I ended up getting a FED GasMax 800 as it was 3K plus cheaper than the goldstien. I had a look at it and spoke to the service guy about the maintenance and repairs and he seemed to indicate they were good. For the wok all I have to do is flip the trivet and the bottom is scalloped out to fit a wok.

On teh goldstien you will have to but the cast iron wok ring that is around a couple hundred dollars to sit on top of the trivets.

Hope this helps
Mark
Thanks Mark! I've looked at the FED online, and I'll go look at it in person some times this week. You moved in yet? A few selects of yours look very similar to mine

Well it was a hectic week. PCI is done and just trying to arrange council approval for the front fence.

Here is a shot of the front of the house. They took the bin away today but I forgot to take a shot.

Here is the walk in pantry that is in the scullery. The pantry is actually 1.8m by 1m deep so we did a U shape with lots of adjustable shelving and sliding doors.

Shot of the scullery, sorry for leaving the ducted vac box of bits in the pic.

Through to the kitchen, sorry for the pic overload. This is looking back from the family area.

Shot of the other side of the island.

Appliances, appliances appliances.... Actually its a Neff Slide and hide Oven, Microwave and large warming drawer/ slow cooker and the 900mm flex induction top.

Stairs, should have waited for the stairs to be cleaned. They look amazing clean.

Master bedroom WIR... Dresser followed by the left and right sides

Master Ensuite still need the mirrors to go on.

Daughters ensuite looks similar

Guest ensuite

A few minor things came up in the PCI but nothing to worry about.

So now just the following
1. the final paint touch ups and gloss the skirting boards.
2. clear the PCI list.
3. install the appliances to the alfresco
4. fittoff the theatre and family room tv unit and upstairs tv unit
5. get driveways done
6. get landscaping done
7. get wall at the wall at front done
8. install gates and ip doorbell etc.
9. fit off curtains and window treatments
10. move in and enjoy

I will be glad when its finished. sorry for the long post.

Thank you
Mark
Wow Mark!
Your house looks so just amazing! Well thought of! I totally love your facade! The corner window makes such impact! It's funny how we're in opposite sides of Australia but bites of your facade looks like mine!

I am very happy with it. I have built it to live in and enjoy. I like the corner windows, curtains will be up in two weeks. There are other details that I simply didn't photograph but will take the pics next time.

I am so relieved the colours came together nicely, it was do stressful picking them.

Cheers
Mark
WOW that ensuite is just gorgeous!! Everything looks absolutely amazing AussieMark you must be so pleased with how it all turned out?!
Yes I am very happy. The house is so bright and while I opted for a simple design with good finishes, the pics do not do it justice. Over the next couple of weeks the remaining fit off will happen and furnishings will go it.

All very exciting
Congrats on your beautiful home! Neff ovens are great, my slide n hide is being installed in my new place Wednesday, for the last couple of months it's been sitting in its crate in my current bedroom waiting for the builder to install it.
Hope you enjoy your kitchen - that's the best bit

Related
18/08/2023
PCI - How thorough were you?

Building A New House

We hired Darbecca to do every stage inspection, and I strongly recommend them to anyone that asks me. They were amazing. Thorough reports with photos at every stage,…

7/11/2023
Question regarding PCI and H&C Insurance

Building A New House

i would not be signing anything on the day read your contract about when builder submits final invoice generally, have to meet builder within 7 days of receiving final…

20/06/2023
Builder has not done something - can I ask for a variation f

Building A New House

I work with owner, he/she is my man on the ground and I instruct them when to visit the site and take photos and I have other tools in the bag.

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum