Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Plantation Sienna Vogue - 1 month since Handover PICS GALORE

Page 16 of 16
hey guys!

I have a quick question for you, I haven't contacted the concreter yet as not sure if they can quote from a plan.. When did you get your driveway quoted? if you don't mind me asking an approximate of what it cost, also the covenant states normal plain concrete is not allowed however I have seen many houses with this... Our mortgage broker has asked us to get the driveway quoted to be included in the loan rather than paying for it extra which means I'm leaning towards plantation to just include it to make it easier - were theres A LOT more expensive?

Thanks
Phoebe
Yes ours is one of those normal plain concrete sriveways!
we are not fans of exposed aggregate and plan to stencil paint our driveway later.. we got ours done through Plantation for ease.. at handover we wanted to be able to atleast drive straight into our garage! From my not so great memory it was 6500?
Its been a long time since I have been around here and I have to say the house is looking incredible!!
Related
27/01/2024
Sienna Homes - Reviews?

Building A New House

Hi starting the process of looking around for Dual Occ builders. Looking to build a home shared with family either as a duplex or front back. Has anyone done any recent…

12/09/2023
Can a variation dispute hold up handover?

Building A New House

yes it does, you've just not understood it. theres a difference.

13/11/2023
Key Handover

General Discussion

Your house should come in "as new" condition. It should be clean, and without stains

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum