Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

The Avenue - Schofields

Page 16 of 18
What even is that? I wasn't aware there was one? How do I get access?

go back through emails, I had an invite from Jonathan very early in the piece to Mirvac portal.
https://myhome.mirvac.com/myhome/
Definitely don't have anything, have dropped him an email.

I got the email October 20.
Hoopzta
I got the email October 20.

I haven't received any details about the portal either...it looks interesting though and thanks for sharing.

Just need to try and work out how to get login details for it.
Hi Kaycee, @kaycee

I saw your post of the following in another forum:
'Lots at The Grange are quite small and you will be mixed with medium density housing which are apartments and terrace houses. To some people they would not mind and would look at the convenience side but for those conscious about property values this may be a concern'

Why do you think it is a concern to get a lot near the medium density housing? Do you mind to explain why it would affect property values?

Thank you for your help
Last Easter i saw Grange discounted Land by tempting 10%, for their House & Land pack, Blacktown Council development map http://maps.blacktown.nsw.gov.au/ in fact shows Grange is located R3 & surrounded by B4, B2, B7, B5, guess this place will get busy in the future,

But i thought its not bad location if Schofields extension road (next to Altrove) connects South Street (next to the Grange), who knows if NW train extension to Marsden Park follows along Schofields Road in future
Status now says:

Plan Purpose: Lodgment Date: Document Status: First Lot:
PP - SUBDIVISION 26/9/2014 ACTION COMPLETE 1
PE - SUBDIVISION 15/1/2016 ACTION COMPLETE 1
SUBDIVISION 18/2/2016 UNDER EXAMINATION 1
Client Reference:

Progress?
I think so. It seems to at least mean they are looking at it again.

Yeah, noticed the gates have been open for last two weeks so was hoping someone has been onsite reviewing.
Guys , it's happening "UNDERGOING FOLIO CREATION "
Any clue how many steps are after this?
should hear from your Soli today or tomorrow.
can it be so.....
Rego should be tomorrow or Friday.
Plan Purpose: Lodgment Date: Document Status: First Lot:
PP - SUBDIVISION 26/9/2014 ACTION COMPLETE 1
PE - SUBDIVISION 15/1/2016 ACTION COMPLETE 1
SUBDIVISION 18/2/2016 REGISTERED - FOLIOS CREATED

Done?
Yep, that's all folks.

They would be printing all the titles now. But consider it a done deal. Congrats all.
Hey everyone. I've just created a new Facebook group for people building in Schofields. There are so many new developments going on, I thought it would be nice to get everyone in one "room" so to speak, to share experiences and ask questions etc. I'll copy and paste this message in to the several Schofields build threads on this forum, to try and get a lot of people involved.

The URL is https://www.facebook.com/groups/1670810913184641/ - The group is called "The New Schofields".

Hope to see you there.
anyone here knows about Slab requirement by Blacktown council is M or H for Alex Ave.
i am told probably even M would be enough? I am bit worried about slab & salinity
Its H at the Ave, don't be worried. Engineering is done for a reason
Related
9/04/2024
First Avenue Homes Experience

General Discussion

Looks like they are still building.....

5/11/2023
Building a 39 square house in Schofields Sydney

General Discussion

No idea about the driveway question, but your price for a house that size including landscaping seems very good!

28/12/2023
Builder for double story house in Tallawong Schofields NSW

Building A New House

We bought land in Tallawong Schofields NSW size 30m X 12.5m and planning to get double story house build around 350 sqm. We are thinking about having premium inclusions…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum