Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Building our 1st home with Buzz in the Dales, Baldivis

Page 1 of 1
Hi all,
I thought I'd start my own thread as I couldn't find many people building with Buzz, so hopefully this can become a reference for any thinking about signing with them.
My partner and I are building in the dales, Baldivis. It is our first home and on an tiny 320m2 corner block. We had our prestart meeting just over a week ago and are currently waiting on our revised plans

So far our experience with Buzz has been positive, since they cater to first home buyers the have been very patient with us and extremely helpful in finding us a package within our budget. Our sales rep was Shakil, who was amazing but has since left the company.
Has anyone else had any experience building with buzz? Or is anyone else building in the dales?

They have told us our slab will be laid by close of business this year so fingers crossed!
Welcome,
I'm not building in The Dales or with Buzz but I am currently building my first home in Baldivis.

Good luck on your build, it is a very exciting time

~~Lethe~~
Hello! There!
Bekki!
We are building in heritage park with home Group WA
We have prestart in early December
Do you with a plan of your home!
Related
5/02/2024
1st Storey addition vs Lower level excavation

Renovation + Home Improvement

Hi there, We’ve recently had plans approved to add a 1st storey addition to our existing house for a growing family in Sydney. With the current cost of building…

3/03/2024
Cost to pre wire home for smart home system with builder

Lighting + Lighting Design

We already paid for somfy motors for the blinds. The quote above was purely for “pre-wiring” so the blinds company can install the motors and blinds. That’s why we…

9/05/2023
what to add for energy efficiency building volume home

Eco Living

go upvc window frames ensure insulation under colorbond. not just sarking, lighter color roof also not sure if you have seen this viewtopic.php?t=5823 last couple of pages…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum