Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Welcome to Paradise - Lighting Pics

Page 40 of 47
It's grooved lines in the columns at the front of the house. They missed them out originally and now have been back several times to fix them but they are never straight, or even or symmetrical. It's driving me dilly. Now they've painted the portico, I think in the hope that we are just going to accept the messed up lines. Not going to happen.

Burnsfirsttime
It's grooved lines in the columns at the front of the house. They missed them out originally and now have been back several times to fix them but they are never straight, or even or symmetrical. It's driving me dilly. Now they've painted the portico, I think in the hope that we are just going to accept the messed up lines. Not going to happen.

Oh. I will have to have a look. I saw the lines but didn't realised they were wonky.
Congratulations on your PCI date Burns!! Hope it goes really well.
CONGRATULATIONS on PCI date Burns!! I'm so happy for you! That's a fab Christmas present! And least you have a bit of time to get packing and sorting for when you do get keys early jan
Did I forget to mention that PCI has changed?

PCI is today at 11am
Good luck for today burns!!!
Hey BFT! Jeez you don't post for a week and you miss everything. Good luck for today. Be ruthless!
Yay burns!!!!! Hope is all goes well
Yay!! Good luck!!
You may just get those keys for Christmas if you are lucky
Good Luck at your PCI!! I hope it goes well for you
PCI all done and dusted. Not too bad, just two pages of faults to be corrected, not as bad as Pan, lol.

We decided we don't want to rush them and have accepted a key handover date for 9 Jan. That suits us fine. We can still pour our driveway and alfresco during this wait.
We were going to try and push for keys before Christmas but the guys installing our floors can't change his dates as he is fully booked. We've got him booked for 19 jan so we might as well let the builder be responsible for the house for a bit longer.

But it's not long till we have to start the crazy handover mayhem. Looking forward to it!!

Fantastic!

viewtopic.php?t=72683
Have you taken to stalking the house in the dark now
triggywiggy
Have you taken to stalking the house in the dark now

Lol. We were trying to decide if we want glow in the dark stone for the driveway or not. But the street lamp is quite bright so we aren't sure.

I actually thought you were pulling my leg, then I googled it.

I can't belive you can get glow in the dark aggregate. The blue looks nicer than the green. My 2cents worth.
triggywiggy
I actually thought you were pulling my leg, then I googled it.

I can't belive you can get glow in the dark aggregate. The blue looks nicer than the green. My 2cents worth.

Haha, we like the blue too.
The site got its final clean today, and we finally got garage doors.

Love your frontage burns! Nice garage door
Related
15/02/2024
Welcome to 2024 - Gyprocking prices have increased 40%!

Building A New House

Tradie may sit at home but will need to get house plastered as well or will you sit it out?

8/12/2023
Electrical - Sub distribution box/lighting automation

Building Standards; Getting It Right!

1. optional, you can but normally just use the earth from the main switch board 2. should be enough but the distance determines voltage drop - sparky should work it…

15/01/2024
Hall Way Lighting Suggestion

Lighting + Lighting Design

I have a really long hallway which is 1100mm W x 11500mm L I would appreciate if anyone can give suggestions to light it up with Linear LED lights that goes from wall to…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum