Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Building with Coral Homes - The real story!

Page 1 of 1
Hi,
I am just about to start my build with Coral homes. A modified Noosa 26. In the Coffs Harbour area.
I have read different stories about Coral and am happy to share my experience on here from woe to go so anyone can make an informed decision about Coral Homes and the building process with them.
More info soon.
hi and welcome did not build with coral but they have great display here in coffs
Hmmm interested to hear about your specific experiences as I too am a Coffs local and have considered using Coral to quote on a build for me (very underwhelmed with the local builders in the Coffs area and their very high pricing!)

Look forward to your post and feedback.
Thanks for sharing.
here is a step by step blog on building with coral homes covering all stages from tender through to handover, please feel free to ask any questions

http://buildingwithcoralhomes.blogspot. ... -home.html
Congratulations on building with Coral. The Noosa is a really lovely home. Looking forward to seeing what modifications you have made. Hopefully there wont be too much "woe" - lol. I can certainly vouch for a lot of "GO" once they get started

We are 4 weeks into our build, so if you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me. You can also follow our thread and blog - just check out my signature

bgkdavis' blog is really good too, and well worth a look. He has been really helpful with my queries, and also answering others as well.
Hi Bettsy.
Keen to hear how your build is going ?
Cheers
Hi Bettsy, We built with Coral in Lake Macquarie area and were very happy with the process. Been in our new Noosa 25 for 10 months. Hope your experience is as straightforward and as enjoyable as our experience.
Related
2/11/2023
Coral Homes-can they shrink plans?

Building A New House

Ask the council if there is a chance of getting build over easement exemption. Sometimes easements are unused and 24cm is not all that much. Good luck. And yes any builder…

14/04/2024
Is it possible to get the Coral Homes Highlands 36 home?

Building A New House

In Qld it is a requirement that a builder must have a cost breakdown, for building a home to the same specification, with the same inclusions and the same finish. So ask…

28/06/2023
Second story extension on steel frame house

Renovation + Home Improvement

Hi, We have a single story MacDonald Jones house, on a waffle pod slab with steel frame. Are we able to build a second story extension? Other info is we are 900mm from…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum