Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Sharon's Build HGWA countdown to splashback

Page 93 of 94
OMG cupcakes! That is one incredible splashback! Such a brave decision that looks very cool!!!
Hi there
My self and my partner have bought a block in dawsville. We are told titles arnt out until July.
We like home groups designs and are thinking of building the New York with them.
Is there any advice you can give to us as we have never built before, and do you recommend home groupWA at all..
Is there any good points or bad points we need to no.
Thanks so much
Regards
Amazing splash back cupcakes. That looks soo good!
Stunning splashback!
certainly a feature piece
WOW okay very jealous!!!!

Gosh such a statement piece - amazing!
Amazing cupcakes!!!!!
That looks insane, I absolutely love it, what a fabulous idea
That splashback is something special! Do you just sit and look at it all night?
Thanks guys!!
When I am not moving dirt outside or putting up cabinets I do love to sit there and look at my view.

If I had to build again I would build with Hgwa
Hi stranger . I think I would build with redink again . I had my ups and dones and are still waiting on things that should of been fixed like 9 mon ago lol . But I know what to look for now .
So they will get away with nothing he he . Compared to other people building I think I have done all right .I keep thinking nothing can be prefect you know me other wise I will go insane .I need to start thinking im one lucky person for what I have .
The sand it never goes away .he he .we just pulled out the weeds and poisoned out the back . Where getting a patio in the coming months .
Yay .
http://i812.photobucket.com/albums/zz47/sharonross13/A1373F32-364C-4D2F-BF6D-23138DF4DA72_zpscvxz13jc.jpg
http://i812.photobucket.com/albums/zz47/sharonross13/4FAEC692-470D-482D-BD02-2A482AA14048_zps0ulkgx1v.jpg
http://i812.photobucket.com/albums/zz47/sharonross13/3F69A77C-5D00-43AD-B09A-73C05DCA1436_zps78kou1kj.jpg
At last our ikea cabinets are!
Yes that's right they are ikea fan cabinets. Five with doors and five without doors. We framed it on the sides and bottom to match the doors.
Hubby and I ARE NOT Handley people. We have put up the ones in the L'Dry, study and the kids rooms so we got a bit of practice in before the scullery. We had lots of heated moments before we started, but with some good thinking and hard work we did it!!!

This costed us $550 to do and it looks great!!
That looks great, cupcakes - well done! I wish I'd thought of Ikea cabinets, we could have sized our walls to accommodate the Ikea ones
Cupcakes now when people say are you handy around the house you can say yes .welldone guys . Oh the heated arguments gotta love them I always thoughf me and hubby should go on the block people whould just watch to see who would get killed first . Lol
Looks great cupcakes, like a showroom!
Wow! Thank looks fantastic! I luuuvvee kitchen organisation!
Related
21/02/2024
Fixed Price build Contract Vs Project management build

Building A New House

Thank you so much everyone. This all makes a lot of sense. I guess when you talk to a builder who butters up everything to look very polished, you get to start believing…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum