Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Anyone building at Eden Grange Riverstone?

Page 47 of 48
Shellstar76
paul-jo
Just got a revised email from Eden brae
They made a mistake !!!!!!
New revised start date is April the 30th
Still going in there today as I wanna speak face to face !!!
Email defo says build start 30th April so we could be in this year !!!!
Paul

GO PAUL!!!! LOL

Great news.... Can't wait to hear how you go today @ EB.... Yes Eden Brae be prepared! Lol

What was the outcome from yesterday?
The power lines have been disconnected and some poles have been taken down still working so maybe all poles could be gone by tomorrow afternoon
Ncrlot27
The power lines have been disconnected and some poles have been taken down still working so maybe all poles could be gone by tomorrow afternoon

Hey Mate, we are neighbors i believe, i just sent you a private message
Hi All
Well have just come out of Eden Brae meeting and it was very positive

Firstly fences this may still be decided by the developer and may be in the file we all receive when land registered of cans and can not do on land etc .
EB expect to have sub division certificate end of week beginning of next and therefore full registration end of march , ( only what we already new lets hope its true)
I informed them we was all unhappy about lack of information being received from them and updating us more regular would help.
Registration has taken a lot longer than THEY anticipated and has apparently cost them more than they expected and could have passed costing on to us legally but haven't !!!!!
I informed them they must remember most of us are first time owners / house builders and do not know what to expect or time frames.
I know its only talk but they are doing everything possible to get things up and running, another hold up was the developer gave incorrect contours of land which is why they had to be re-drawn
Anyway im more positive since having the meeting and April commence is on the cards
Hope that helps some people
Take care
Paul
That is awesome news Paul!!!! Thanks so much for sharing... Feeling alot more positive
Thanks for the update Paul.
Hi All,

I drove past the site yesterday, the Mcculloch and Brighton power poles have been removed and they have started planting trees along the council strips. It's looking good!
Hi thor12,

I just pm'd you.
Hi Guys,

Can you let me know what's the next step after you're done with your PCV's?
As a " Rivo " local I use to enjoy coming on here and reading this thread. Wow only one post in the last week ?
What's going on people ?
Wonder if Capital Corp or EBH put a gag on you all ?
Did anyone get soft close drawers and cupboards in their kitchens? If so how much was it roughly?
Hi Sparky3...check you messages. I just pm'd you.
Hi,

We are also building at eden grange. Looking forward to meet you all soon.
Hi ebedengrange30,

What lot number are you?
Yes we are!
My fiancé and myself found this forum yesterday- very exciting
Were lot 18!
Hi,

I'm planning to buy home and land package too in Eden Grange from Eden Brae. How come there are no activities in this forum for the last few months ? just went through reading all the post and wondering what's the status of your home ?

Cheers
Hi Sydneyman,

Which stage are you thinking of buying in? We are stage 1 and are currently at slab stage. We have created a Facebook group for the Eden Grange community, that's why it's been quiet here since Feb.
kimmid
Hi Sydneyman,

Which stage are you thinking of buying in? We are stage 1 and are currently at slab stage. We have created a Facebook group for the Eden Grange community, that's why it's been quiet here since Feb.

Hi kimmid,

Not sure of the stage but went to display homes in Kellyville and they have around 15lots available to choose from and the sales mentioned that the land will be registered March/June next year, was wondering what are the gotchas that I need to look for or negotiate before committing to it.

Cheers
kimmid
Hi Sydneyman,
We have created a Facebook group for the Eden Grange community, that's why it's been quiet here since Feb.

What is the facebook group name ?

Cheers
sydneyman
kimmid
Hi Sydneyman,
We have created a Facebook group for the Eden Grange community, that's why it's been quiet here since Feb.

What is the facebook group name ?

Cheers

Ok..found the facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/edengra ... iverstone/ just in case if anyone is interested to join too.

Cheers
Related
2/10/2023
Carter Grange vs. Thomas Archer

Building A New House

We spent close to 2 years in a process with TA. It was horrible..... we got to tender, and the first cut was 50% over our budget which "they care such about meeting ". We…

5/04/2024
Eden Brae Homes Feedback

Building A New House

I built with EB back on 2009. Check out this thread on this forum. viewtopic.php?f=31&t=12911&p=154061#p154061 I can't speak for recent expericience however, we had no…

9/12/2023
Anyone building with Zac Homes?

Building A New House

Wish you all the best. Once you signed the contract, they will find millions excuses to charge you. And have seen their sites unfinished for a long time.

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum