Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

first home - fairmont homes_floor tiles

Page 2 of 8
no roof for me today but looks like gutters and fascias are up
Yippee
Apologies, they had put up the blue steel on the roof framework the other day, so I assumed roofing was starting. At least it should only be a day or two away.
Thats all good, im sure its not too far away
They finished the blue steel and gutters today.

Frames, windows and gutters!

ready for the roof

blue and cream combination

Starting to come along, also looks like the plumber has been through, a few pipes and taps
You have windows!!!! The house is looking great. Is your roof colorbond or tiled?
Yes I have windows and glass doors
its starting to form the shape of a house hehe!! I am having a colorbond roof.
I thought you might, that explains why you have the blue steel and we don't
Yer its interesting to see how things are done! I would have thought that they would have just attached it to the timber!
With any luck you might have a roof tomorrow
I just noticed your split...did the council make you do it?
No I choose the split, I quite liked it in the display home, and when I was weighing up whether to keep the slit compared to the cost of what retaining walls would be it looked like the cost would be similar so I decided to keep it in there

I dont have any stairs yet though, so im not sure when they go in. I originally though that they would have been concrete but it looks like they will be wooden.

When did you get your stairs?
Cool, splits do add something special

We got our stairs just after the roof went on.
Looking good! we have similar colour gutters and facias. We have monument colourbond roof, and paperbark facias and windows. What colour are yours?
exciting times
Great to catch up on your thread and see the progress. Looking good.
Fairmont_Build
Looking good! we have similar colour gutters and facias. We have monument colourbond roof, and paperbark facias and windows. What colour are yours?
exciting times

Thank you. I was slightly worried about the colours together but now seeing them im quite happy! I have the deep ocean for the roof and gutters and then they are matching the fascias, down pipes and roller door to the colour of my render which is classic cream
The Whitmore Split is a great house... we almost signed for it earlier this year.

Looking forward to seeing it progress
You have a roof! I drove past twice actually, school drop...no one there but kindy drop there was!
Yippee, you will have to pay the site a visit and get some pics for us
Really!
I will definately head out and gets some pics, thanks Amy. I drove past this morning too and there was no one out there, but had dropped off the material so I thought it might have been tomorrow
FairmontSAcustom
Yippee, you will have to pay the site a visit and get some pics for us

How is your roof coming along, have they delivered the tiles
Related
28/04/2024
First time build: Custom narrow riverside home in WA

Building A New House

Looks promising! Hope the weather holds for you.

3/03/2024
Cost to pre wire home for smart home system with builder

Lighting + Lighting Design

We already paid for somfy motors for the blinds. The quote above was purely for “pre-wiring” so the blinds company can install the motors and blinds. That’s why we…

9/04/2024
First Avenue Homes Experience

General Discussion

Looks like they are still building.....

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum