Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

first home - fairmont homes_floor tiles

Page 7 of 8
I love it! What colour is it?
_lucinda

Seconded!

Very interested to know what colour this is. I've chosen Solver Alabaster as my main exterior render. I was concerned it may look 'too white' but I think it'll be ok.
PanRaptor
_lucinda

Seconded!

Very interested to know what colour this is. I've chosen Solver Alabaster as my main exterior render. I was concerned it may look 'too white' but I think it'll be ok.

Thank you

The colour is called white birch, its actually the colour I choose for the windows, and they are matching the paint on the render to that.
I think it just looks so white because of the sun bouncing off the roof in the pic
Looking good
definitely matches the windows frames etc well
Quick update, the painters finished up Thursday last week (apart from the wet areas which they paint after tiles are laid) had a bitnof a site clean up on Friday.. thought that would be it until after Christmas BUT to my surprise the tiler started working yesterday
so wet areas should be done before Christmas.... so close now eeek...
Wow, you are close!
Wow, that's fabulous. What else has yet to be done? Have you started packing?
Getting very close now!! I see your neighbours have moved in
hey its so close
no havent started packing yet haha bit early for that I think!
there is still a bit to go, the floor tiles for the main area need to be layed, the robes in the bedrooms need to be installed and just the little minor things like mirrors and that

yes they have moved in on the weekend I think, and they also cut the block right next door to me as well so now I have a nice big dirt wall to look out at from my bedroom!!
Sorry about the pile of dirt. We'll have that eventually--the blocks either side of us have yet to be sold. Perhaps they've heard we'll be living in the middle and are keeping clear.

Seems pretty close.
Visiting my site today and noticed that the painters are back finishing up the wet areas. Looks like they have one main wall to go in the dining room, but they cant do it until the Carpenter finishes the skirting down the stairs, they have left all their stuff on site so maybe that will be done this week. Was a nice surprise
so close now, my birthday is a month away so fingers crosses it may be finished by then
The tiler started working yesterday on my floor tiles is about 1/3 of the way through. Im really happy with them
oh and they took away the portable loo, something tells me they are getting close
Good sign! Glad the tiles are looking as you want them.
How exciting, pics please
There not great photos, as they are through the glass but here is a couple....

This one looks like im standing on them, haha... but its just the reflection.

cant wait to be able to go inside and have a proper look
Oooh, they look nice! Thanks for sharing
FairmontSAcustom
Oooh, they look nice! Thanks for sharing

Final account received today, with practical completion walk through in the next 5 days
just have to wait for the call from the SS now
Fantastic! Enjoy your walk through
Great news!
Related
19/04/2024
First time build: Custom narrow riverside home in WA

Building A New House

So it looks like we finally have some movement on site! Definitely later than expected, but I'll take any progress at this point. I'll drop by over the weekend to get…

3/03/2024
Cost to pre wire home for smart home system with builder

Lighting + Lighting Design

We already paid for somfy motors for the blinds. The quote above was purely for “pre-wiring” so the blinds company can install the motors and blinds. That’s why we…

9/04/2024
First Avenue Homes Experience

General Discussion

Looks like they are still building.....

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum