Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Anyone building in Mulgoa Rise?

Page 33 of 33
EK1976, we only got released into construction 2 weeks ago only got the fence yesterday or the day before! Our tender period started with Masterton last August. Over 10 months and a price rise and about 9 variations. Stuck in council as they didn't do the correct surveys and had to add a DEB. Silly thing is we asked to go CDC and M made a mistake. So here we are just relieved to start! Some nice houses going on our street and the neighbours are so lovely. Good luck and look forward to seeing your progress
EK1976
Hi MGardz, my sister doesn't go on these forums, but she had many issues with M, with delays and post contact variations.
I guess most buildings have a lot of pre-construction delays,as it took my builder 9 months in tender and pre-construction stage, but now they have started there going pretty good...
Melodynche, yes it great to see so many houses going up now, I love it! Just means by the time we move in most of construction will be complete... I follow the da tracker and both your back neighbours on Greenlink, have council approval

Yes I have had the pleasure of meeting one couple behind us. They were having trouble with moving there drive way which was creating delays. We still have not met our neighbours on either side.

Melodynche where is your friend building? We haven't really had any issues with EBH, just a few disagreements with their tilers and kitchen suppliers. I hope they have better luck as their build progresses, we had to change a few things to meet Mulfa's guidelines (only to see our neighbours have the only orange roof in the estate) and had to pay council an extra $700 to prove we aren't blocking the view to the blue mountains but apart from that no concerns.

Are you all on Facebook? They have created a Mulgoa Rise residents page, it is a private group so they only have people building and living on our part of the estate, if you want to join it.
Hi Lahri, my friend is building in Jordan springs. Her land was registered around May last year and they have stuffed her around since then to start her build. I have already caught up to her now and they are still progressing slowly with there build. I'm already a member of the mulgoa rise residents page too.

We are on the page too, maybe that's why it's so quiet on here

Lahri our friends built with EB at Glenmore Ridge and I think they are pretty happy with them.
I would think so most of us post there, more people there. Meet here then move over
Melodynche
Hi homeofjns, our build is going well, our bricks were finished last week and should have a roof on by the end of the week if the rain pulls up. Glad to see its progressing a bit quicker these days. How is your progress going??

That must be a relief to see that the build is progressing quicker
Good luck with your rest of the build too.
We're still in admin stage and got approvals only last week, many more miles to go before anything happens I guess
Oh yes homeofjns. Hopefully it's goes quick for you too.

Hi Lahri, we're with EB too. Glad to hear that you're having an over all good experience! Especially given that we're yet to start the actual build!
thanks Melodynche
Homeofjns where are you building? EB are pretty easy to deal with, slow but meticulous with paperwork then hopefully plain sailing.
Hi Lahri, we are in middlebrook rise. We just had our second day color appointment and hoping things will pick up speed now
is it likely that we will be getting your SS? I heard they allocate builds in one locality to one SS. How is the SS for you guys?

Homeofjns how are you going with your house?
Does anyone know a good driveway concreator in Mulgoa Rise area? Thank you
Lahri
Homeofjns how are you going with your house?
H Lahri, sorry, saw your message now.
We're in the frame stage currently. What stage are you in? How is your build going?
Reakelly
Does anyone know a good driveway concreator in Mulgoa Rise area? Thank you
Hi Reakelly, are you a member of the closed mulgoa rise and glenmore ridge facebook community? I've seen people discussing things like this. Sorry, can't help you as we're getting our driveway done through the builder.
Reakelly we've got quotes for Dezigna Driveways and All in One Landscapes. Both came back similar pricing. The Facebook page is good

https://mandgbuildatmulgoarise.wordpress.com/
Hi,
All we have purchased a block of land in bradley heights (Mapleview Lane) front off bradley st near the 2nd roundabout.
I was wondering how much your sites cost were?
As we are worried about about the site costs
Renski
joejulesx
Hi Lstr123,

We are building with Unicus Homes. So far they have been great. Luke is very responsive and honest and we are so glad we picked Unicus. We have been approved by council so we should have a slab going down soon. Our block is on Bradley st.

Hey Jules - whats the latest with your slab? Been wondering when you will get your frames, i hope you get them soon.

How did your build go?
Related
9/12/2023
Anyone building with Zac Homes?

Building A New House

Wish you all the best. Once you signed the contract, they will find millions excuses to charge you. And have seen their sites unfinished for a long time.

19/07/2023
Feedback requested from anyone that's used Pentablock

Landscape & Garden Design

As title suggests, looking at using the interlocking Pentablock stacked stone products to replace failing timber retaining…

21/10/2023
anyone build on zero lot line more than 11 meters? Urgent.

Building A New House

I am building in claymore NSW and this is shown in the building envelope plan. …

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum