Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Building With Mirvac @ Parkside Estate, Glenfield.

Page 5 of 5
Hi Raghav,

My FC Plan is completed and waiting for ACC letter by my lender so I can handover to Mirvac.

I will be in constructions by early Dec or so!

Anyone have asked LED downlights done by Mirvac, what quote you have been received?

I got quote of HPM LED downlights $170 each for 11 & 15 watts.

I want to know if I'm being overcharged for LED Downlights.
My slab got completed on 18/12 and work would be on hold until 15/01/2015.

Wanted to know how's others are progressing and there experience so far?
Hi Ace 14,

Good to hear that you are now in construction phase and have got the slab done, assume that the work has resumed on your block post the Christmas break. We are awaiting construction to start on our block and have been told that they will start excavation tomorrow depending upon the weather.

We are building a single story so decided to get the down-lights done after the handover, same with the tiling as well.
@Castle123 which street you are building?

Which plan did you have selected?

My frames is been delivered last week so frames would be up this week or next.

My lot is on Atlantic Bvd.

I've visited the estate last week, few houses are almost at Lockup stage.
@ace14, I am in Florentia Street and am building a single storey.

What stage are you at now? Mine is @Brickworks.
Internal lining work is happening. I think by this week Gyprock would be completed.
@Castle123, what is your house design?
Mine is Portland, based on your previous comments I believe your's is Oberon? Is there anything that you are planning to do after handover? we gotta do tiling and carpets after the handover..
Yes you are right, I'm building Oberon. Before handover I've to sort out Fence and after handover I've to do Blinds and wardrobes. I've my tiling done from Di lorenzo as I've chosen the upgraded tiles.
Hi All,

I was busy with other duties so couldn't reply earlier. My house is in the Framework stage and is sitting there at the same stage for the past 3 weeks, not sure if that is because of the weather. Hope they speed up things.

Hi Avinash,

You said u r building Ingara, which street are you on ? I am on Florentia Street.
HELLO guys

I wanted to ask? how was building with Mirvac?
What I really want to know was the cost?
I want to build a double storage house at Glenwood hills with
Mirvac, the house on the price list say $290,000.
Now how much more extra will it all cost at the end?
would like some idea as on a budget.

Thank you
Related
9/05/2023
what to add for energy efficiency building volume home

Eco Living

go upvc window frames ensure insulation under colorbond. not just sarking, lighter color roof also not sure if you have seen this viewtopic.php?t=5823 last couple of pages…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum