Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Aveley Build with Homebuyers - We have our Pre-Start folder!

Page 5 of 5
Woohoo that's great news, can't wait to see the photos.

It's all go now.

Yay!!!
Finally, progress! Here's to a fantastic slab tomorrow!
Woke up to thunder and heavy rain thinking the slab might get delayed but...

Conslabulations
Conslabulations

Conslabulations!

Hey Kelly, how is your build coming along?

Yay for slab!!!!
Hey Mr Wolf, been awhile since I last posted but not much really going on. Bricks are taking a very long time to complete
and been told it will be another week or two before they are finished. Roof before winter not looking good at all now. Will put some pics up tomorrow.
Hi! Quick update, brickwork is totally done, yay! Our brickies took a smidgen longer than others but it seriously looks like such a good job, so we don't mind

Just waiting for the roofie to do our timber now.. he's the only one for our site supervisor and there are 4 of us on the street at the same stage so we're still a week away unfortunately
Hi Kelly, have you get keys yet?
Related
2/08/2023
victorian homebuyers fund

General Discussion

I havent, and i havent looked to much into it, but on face value its not the saviour its trying to make out to be. Shared equity in your home is never a good idea. The…

2/08/2023
Pre-build landscaping considerations

Landscape & Garden Design

Ideally you would engage a landscaper to give you some insight what they may need in the space to make your vision come to life…

7/06/2023
Renting knock-down rebuild pre council/demolition

Building A New House

We've had the offer of a short term tenant whilst waiting for CDC/DA home approval and demolition for our knock down rebuild. It would achieve a pretty low rent as it's…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum