Just wondering if I could get some feedback and tap into some wisdom from the forum.
We contracted a house inspector for our first build with a large company.
He's given us a report at base stage to say there are a few defects needed to be looked at, namely uneven set downs to the Garage and Porch that needs to be levelled.
The SS says the defects are normal and still acceptable, but to forward the report to him anyway.
Thing is they've given us the invoice and terms say 1 week to pay. I want to wait to hear from them before I transfer the money. At what point can they charge me interest for late payment?