Nup haven't heard a peep yet!
I did email them friday... but no word yet. I'm perplexed that the other two are prepping already.... unless they were also due to build in April and were also delayed due to land title. In either case, given that permits would've logically been done at the same time, I'd expect we'd be starting at the same time.
Shrug!! I'll let you know as soon as we have action! Thanks for the update!