Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Goodlife/Gemmil - Backyard & Decking July 2016

Page 62 of 64
Love the before and after
Your house looks great! Just wondering what length your double shower is and does it feel roomy with two people in it together?
looking good out the front
Front Landscaping

Just a front deck to build now

Which we have started..

Great job Guys!
Love the Aussie saftey boots in the photo as well
Looks awesome! Where are the lights from out the front on your portico?
bradster181
Great job Guys!
Love the Aussie saftey boots in the photo as well

Hehe I know right.. All about the safety here.. Haha

Updated - framing for entry done

archetto
Looks awesome! Where are the lights from out the front on your portico?

Hehe thanks
Lights were from bunnings, they look awesome at night

Looking great!! We just did the deck out the back... will be doing out portico one next week once DH is back again. Portico one is not a huge as your one though so probably a day job hehe
Thanks
Yeah ours is epic, but JC is doing an amazing job.

Finally found a 2m mirror for the entry hall - hurrah for ikea!

Deck progress

More deck progress..

jcbissor - that is impressive deck building
Love the mirror too
That's going to look amazing!

the deck is coming a long nicely! Those blocks are an excellent thing, however it does add up in the end!!

I am about to embark on my back deck, however as it is already part slab i wont be using these however it would have been a lot easier to!
Geez you guys do a great job jc! Landscaping looks so good and the decking will finish it beautifully. Love your new mirror too.
Looks like it's going to be an awesome deck jcbissor!

Love the pics showing the framing...gives clueless DIY people like me a view of what it looks like lol...
Just caught up ......let me just say I think JC and you have done a fantastic job ......can't wait to see photos of the deck
Wow thanks everyone, haven't been here in an age
Below are some updated deck pics, and we just paved the rest of our driveway this weekend too. Epic job, but worth it! We got quoted $800 to have it done by a paver.. and then the guy stuffed us around so much we thought stuff it, we'll give it a go ourselves. JC has been hard at work, built a seat into the proposed deck too.... picture time!

JC has installed some deck lights from Altronics into the framing.. theyre on a remote control and look killer!

The deck framing complete (before seat)

Deck seat

Paving the side access part of the driveway (finallllllly!)

In goes the white sand, looks like snow

And the finished driveway.. looks amaze!

Now time for some gates! And for me to look through all your threads and catch up hehe
Love the deck lights! Were they expensive?

Must of been a while since you've used your front door haha bet you can't wait for the deck to be finished!
Related
2/03/2024
Recommendations for best value decking oil for pine decking?

General Discussion

Hi, as per the subject. Does anyone have any recommendations for the best value decking oil (Bunning is close to where I live) for a treated pine deck? Thanks

13/08/2023
Backyard Construction Project

DIY, Home Maintenance & Repair

That laser level looks lovely! We bought one for less than a quarter of that price off eBay. It worked really well for us and it's still going now, five years later. After…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum