Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

and our blind saga is finally resolved!!!

Page 51 of 81
I must admit I missed the water feature unveiling but I just googled it

Lol seriously that is a real bad water feature
Funnily enough I came across this one from sky high

Now that one looks very familiar
Yes, chalk and cheese is the difference between those babies.
Mirrors are in and our scullery under cabinet lights finally work!!!!!

Little steps closer... Painters due tomorrow
and the unveiling of our red splashback on Thursday

So glad we went the stainless steel around the mirrors and took our tilers recommendation to use the stainless steel edging in the bathrooms looks awesome and just makes the bathrooms!!!!

Ensuite

Spa with SS edging
Looking smick
Very impressive. Roll on Thursday.
yay they fixed the light!
tiles look beautiful (i know I said that twice already).
The water feature is very stunning!
Thanks!!!! lets hope it's as good as the photos
we are taking a bit of a risk spending so much money on something we can only see in a photo but hey sometimes the biggest risks are the best!!!!

Splashback booked in for tomorrow. Painter and site clean are all booked in for this week and next and pavers are due to arrive from China any day. So far still on schedule and creating closer
I see red I see red I see red!!!!

Our red splashback pictures

Kitchen

Scullery

Lol I should of put the rangehood lights on as well to complete the look but you get the idea

So happy it's perfect exactly what we wanted Powerpoints just need the stainless steel covers put on
and some nice white rectified tiles on the returns
Marvellous! Looks amazing.
oncewerefurriers

Thanks so happy
we have searched high and low for the perfect red looks like we found it

Resene "Bullseys" custom made by Glasscapes Wangara
butterbing
oncewerefurriers

Thanks so happy
we have searched high and low for the perfect red looks like we found it

Yes. Yes, you have. Using bold colours like that could backfire but that looks spectacular.

We're now convinced it can work ,Just hope our blue one looks as good as your red..
I so badly want to pull the plastic off your cupboards hahaha. I don't think you need tile the returns, looks great how it is
LeanneR
I so badly want to pull the plastic off your cupboards hahaha. I don't think you need tile the returns, looks great how it is

Mmm no I really think my scullery will look better without the nice rendered wall lol

Plus we still have to tile the other side above the sink
Squee! It looks fantastic!! What color is the laminex?
trixee
Squee! It looks fantastic!! What color is the laminex?

The laminex doors are Polytec Createc Truffle Lini.
Oh I didn't even notice grey float wall hahhaa
LeanneR
Oh I didn't even notice grey float wall hahhaa

Lol and two of the walls on the sides are part of our cavity slider so the wall is only gyprock definitely needs tiling.

We manage to pick up some white gloss 900x300 rectified tiles that will be laid vertical so we can make the 700 height under the cabinets and the bench is 600 wide so two tiles wide. But on the sink side we are running them horizontal to minimise the cuts as the wall is less than 300 high hopefully it looks okay having them running two different directions.

LOVE IT!
Related
8/11/2023
Our house was beautiful until Distinctive Homes destroyed ou

General Discussion

of course there are legal avenues. You've already mentioned it. Sue them. I find it odd that lawyers wouldnt be willing to take on the case, given CCT evidence and…

22/01/2024
Builder connecting our new toilet for his trades

Bathrooms and Laundry

"Losers" "humanity" "off time" "your" "top notch" "love symbol" Sounds like ponzo is done using other people's toilets

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum